• ...and so much more!
  • bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I imagine that as autonomous cars get more popular, we'll probably start seeing special lanes for them in big metro areas, maybe replacing hov lanes, with faster speed limits.

Autonomous cars will be popular for the large part of a year. Then the ambulance chasers will have their day with them and and every person (and pocket book) involved.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Autonomous cars will be popular for the large part of a year. Then the ambulance chasers will have their day with them and and every person (and pocket book) involved.
    Depends on their safety record. We won’t see them in any kind of number until they get really good. Every developer knows the liability involved.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Depends on their safety record. We won’t see them in any kind of number until they get really good. Every developer knows the liability involved.

vultures-2.jpg

Waiting for the day...

[video=youtube;W30uK0kUV9Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W30uK0kUV9Y[/video]

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Oh what a sweet dream. If only I live long enough to see it. When I was young I was always behind an old guy that was asleep at the light. Now I'm old and I'm always behind young people who have to check their phone at every light. Can someone tell me what earth shattering news they are expecting to find on their phone that occurred since the last light 45 seconds ago?

THIS^^^ If you haven't got 45 seconds to available to pay attention to driving, perhaps you should park somewhere so you can play with your phone

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Once Again Aircraft Assists Putnamville Troopers with Speed Enforcement

...Sullivan County—Once again, Indiana State Police Plane 1 with pilot Sergeant Lee Wright, assisted Putnamville Troopers with speed enforcement efforts.

This afternoon from 2:00 to 5:00, units patrolled southern Sullivan County on US 41. During this period, troopers issued (15) traffic citations and (29) warnings. The highest speed of the day was 83mph in a 60mph zone...

Top Bottom