• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    I was fired for doing this and police brought in and tried to get me with fraud, I politely asked if I was being detained. They said no and I walked out. Scanning and using cards that aren’t yours. They were seriously trying to have me arrested printing up drinks and eating hotdogs. I won’t step foot in speedway and will only get gas in emergencies.

If you were scanning the card for random customers and then taking the free products and discounts from all those transactions, I can see their beef. Probably still best just to part ways and he done with it.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Just remember, there was another organization that required a certain group of persons to use card to buy stuff...

Oh, and people actually go inside gas station stores? :dunno:

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    If you were scanning the card for random customers and then taking the free products and discounts from all those transactions, I can see their beef. Probably still best just to part ways and he done with it.

Yep because that's called theft. It causes the company an actual loss not from the intended beneficiary.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011
    I had similar at Red Lobster in Michigan City.
    I went in for my birthday.
    I read they offered a special take home glass with a special drink.
    The waitress handed it to me wrapped in a bag.
    when I got home and opened the I had a plain dirty drinking glass.

Ggreen

Person
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Sep 19, 2016
    SouthEast
    I had similar at Red Lobster in Michigan City.
    I went in for my birthday.
    I read they offered a special take home glass with a special drink.
    The waitress handed it to me wrapped in a bag.
    when I got home and opened the I had a plain dirty drinking glass.

LoL the free glass at all red lobsters is a trap. I ordered an especially terrible long island that was advertised as coming with a "free commemorative glass" commemorating the fact that I was able to finish that drink while still being able to walk out of the store. The free glass was the glass they served the drink in and I grabbed it up when my wife and I were standing to leave. The hostesses stopped me at the door and asked why I was stealing a glass, I told them the menu said I could. They gave me some more grief and I pulled the insert out of a menu sitting on the stand and pointed at the promo. They were ready to report me lol. Grand theft shrimp glass.

Scouse

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2014
    Orlando
    LoL the free glass at all red lobsters is a trap. I ordered an especially terrible long island that was advertised as coming with a "free commemorative glass" commemorating the fact that I was able to finish that drink while still being able to walk out of the store. The free glass was the glass they served the drink in and I grabbed it up when my wife and I were standing to leave. The hostesses stopped me at the door and asked why I was stealing a glass, I told them the menu said I could. They gave me some more grief and I pulled the insert out of a menu sitting on the stand and pointed at the promo. They were ready to report me lol. Grand theft shrimp glass.

Two things, never go inside Gas Stations, some places were I had to get gas, my error! Dicy areas.

Use a Company gas card, only at pump. Funny story on glasses from a Pub. Traveling in Ireland, with my Wife. The glasses had a Guinness add on them. "Could I guy a couple of these?" I asked the young Lady.
    "We don't sell them, or count them either!" Hint taken.

numbaonecoltsfan

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2015
    Mooresville
    Two things, never go inside Gas Stations, some places were I had to get gas, my error! Dicy areas.

Use a Company gas card, only at pump. Funny story on glasses from a Pub. Traveling in Ireland, with my Wife. The glasses had a Guinness add on them. "Could I guy a couple of these?" I asked the young Lady.
    "We don't sell them, or count them either!" Hint taken.

I had a similar situation once... Mentioned to a server that it like to have a particular glass and he said he would go get me a clean one

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I was fired for doing this and police brought in and tried to get me with fraud, I politely asked if I was being detained. They said no and I walked out. Scanning and using cards that aren’t yours. They were seriously trying to have me arrested printing up drinks and eating hotdogs. I won’t step foot in speedway and will only get gas in emergencies.

Not exactly sure how to take this one.

Top Bottom