SPRING OPEN INGO SHOOT May 12th @ProTEQ in Brazil!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    I am glad you had a great day at PROteq. It is a great place to shoot, been a member for a while, and it has gotten better as time goes on.

I wish I could have gone, especially because I love farm fresh eggs, I would have bought a dozen for sure. I have eaten all sorts of eggs, duck, chicken, Emu (it was so big and so hard to crack I had to have people over to help me eat it and I used a hammer to get it open), a friend who I had before I moved to Terre Haute had a bunch of fowl laying eggs. Used to shoot on his property too, plus we used to patrol to keep the varmints from killing the fowl. Shot a fox there as it was trying to eat some chickens.

Thanks for the pix and videos, I hope more get posted too. I hope I can be at the Fall shoot, just need to get my feet healed up and get my new prescription shoes.

Topshot

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 16, 2015
    Terre Haute
    Great day for all that attended! I didn't shoot a lot since I was helping RO, but I did shoot several "firsts" for me and I see Hop got proof of a couple of those a few pages back.

A short clip of 3 scenes I took.
    [video=youtube_share;UJsOWN4qzeo]https://youtu.be/UJsOWN4qzeo[/video]

ddb40

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2011
    Brazil
    Hello All. Stephen & I were very happy to have you present on the ProTEQ Property. I'm glad he and other members of the Staff (Mark, Michael, Rick) were present. Sorry i didn't visit more I was put behind by a last minute class I had to accommodate (setup) on my Private Range behind the office. You were ALL GREAT. Over 60 attended the Open House it was still running after 5:00 PM. You did an Excellent job on safety and clean up. It was Fantastic to have a food Vendor (They will be back even bigger next time). We'll have another Open House for INGO and others in the fall(Likely September). We hope to have the following done by the next Open house - The Long Wall Safety berm, The Stage 1 Forward Moving Shoot House, Permanent Roofs over Rim Fire and Rifle, & A NEW Shotgun Range in the Northwest corner of the South Valley. I see and like your ideas on some competitions. Get those ideas to me (proteq.range@gmail.com) and we'll set them up for the next event. Lastly thank Beowolf for getting this shoot arranged.

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    Don,
    Thank you for allowing the free range day, it is extremely generous of you.
    I had a great time

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    Great day for all that attended! I didn't shoot a lot since I was helping RO, but I did shoot several "firsts" for me and I see Hop got proof of a couple of those a few pages back.

A short clip of 3 scenes I took.
    [video=youtube_share;UJsOWN4qzeo]https://youtu.be/UJsOWN4qzeo[/video]

I needed to suck in my gut on that last shot. :): Breath out and squeeze, not breath out & let me gut out & squeeze! Too many chili dogs!

terrehautian

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 6, 2012
    Where ever my GPS says I am
    Don, when organizing of next range day starts, I will be in contact with the guy on here organizing about some type or shooting competition(s).

An idea I had was maybe we can have donations to go to an organization at each one? Like this fall have one to support the thpd for bullet proof vests or something. Could also do no firearms/police organizations like a humane society.

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    I hope to be able to go to the next shoot. First shoot I failed to attend since its inception. I am healing up and I hope to get my new shoes and get some shooting done this summer and make the next shoot.

Beowulf

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    Hello All. Stephen & I were very happy to have you present on the ProTEQ Property. I'm glad he and other members of the Staff (Mark, Michael, Rick) were present. Sorry i didn't visit more I was put behind by a last minute class I had to accommodate (setup) on my Private Range behind the office. You were ALL GREAT. Over 60 attended the Open House it was still running after 5:00 PM. You did an Excellent job on safety and clean up. It was Fantastic to have a food Vendor (They will be back even bigger next time). We'll have another Open House for INGO and others in the fall(Likely September). We hope to have the following done by the next Open house - The Long Wall Safety berm, The Stage 1 Forward Moving Shoot House, Permanent Roofs over Rim Fire and Rifle, & A NEW Shotgun Range in the Northwest corner of the South Valley. I see and like your ideas on some competitions. Get those ideas to me (proteq.range@gmail.com) and we'll set them up for the next event. Lastly thank Beowolf for getting this shoot arranged.

Thanks again for having us and I'm very glad to see we had such huge attendance. Hopefully a lot of the folks that came by took advantage of the opportunity to sign up/renew memberships at your great facility (I know I did).

I'm really looking forward to our fall shoot. Maybe my HK21 will be less cantankerous and stop eating belts. In the meantime, I'm definitely going to be back out there to take advantage of that awesome steel setup you've got. :cool:

Also, one of these times I'm going to finally remember to use sunscreen (and maybe wear a hat, if I can find one to go with my ear pro). Despite it being cloudy, I managed to get a mild sunburn again. waaa2

dleak

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 16, 2013
    floyd county
    BIG thanks

BIG thank you to all for frequenting our little concession stand !!! donna and i had a great time feeding & meeting everyone :-)
    fyi , well before the fall shoot i will be blessed by donna becoming my wife :-)!!!!!!!!!! lucky bastard i am :-)!!!!!
    DON has made arrangements for us to have a bigger better more efficient & elaborate setup for this fall , we have BIG plans for chow !!!
    as always we had a great day
    impatiently looking forward to this fall
    thanks also to JOSH for allowing
    donna to squeeze off the .50 :-)
    she is still smiling !!!!
    again thanks to all , especially
    don & steven

Beowulf

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    BIG thank you to all for frequenting our little concession stand !!! donna and i had a great time feeding & meeting everyone :-)
    fyi , well before the fall shoot i will be blessed by donna becoming my wife :-)!!!!!!!!!! lucky bastard i am :-)!!!!!
    DON has made arrangements for us to have a bigger better more efficient & elaborate setup for this fall , we have BIG plans for chow !!!
    as always we had a great day
    impatiently looking forward to this fall
    thanks also to JOSH for allowing
    donna to squeeze off the .50 :-)
    she is still smiling !!!!
    again thanks to all , especially
    don & steven

Congrats!

Top Bottom