SPRING OPEN INGO SHOOT May 12th @ProTEQ in Brazil!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Ive invited my older, ignorant, but willing to learn liberal cousin. We had a great conversation at Thanksgiving and I was able to destroy many of the misconceptions that were causing her to be on the anti side. Now she is neutral and wants to go to the range to learn more. Cross your fingers because its all dependent on what her adult kids have in mind for Mothers day.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Ive invited my older, ignorant, but willing to learn liberal cousin. We had a great conversation at Thanksgiving and I was able to destroy many of the misconceptions that were causing her to be on the anti side. Now she is neutral and wants to go to the range to learn more. Cross your fingers because its all dependent on what her adult kids have in mind for Mothers day.

I am open to assist.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    810FCC4E-A730-4466-AFD4-9F959A41EAFF_zpsoekl0tmm.mp4
    [/URL][/IMG]

video post fail!
    Its there, but you have to click on it

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I was really hoping to make this one, but it's the same day as our twin grandsons' 1st birthday. We have a lot of birthdays in the April-May timeframe. Apparently folks in our family get pretty frisky in the fall! :(

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    Well, I will do my best to be there. Had some toes amputated but I should be able to go by then. Even if I have to shoot sitting, I have an itch to do some shooting…

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    [video=youtube;M0_D3LTNuaA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0_D3LTNuaA[/video]

Me when UziButton came, that was a great time. I hope more come to this one or to the Fall shoot.

I started this because no one nearby had any shoot for INGO. I asked how to get one nearby and was told, Do it!
    I talked with Don and it all started out, I think Churchmouse and his group plus a couple of others came… not a great turn out. We had fun though.:ar15:
    I started this on the chance of meeting folks in my area who might become people I could shoot with but so far, it hasn't happened. Most folks are from Indy so while they come to PROteq, they can't usually come very often. I hope some folks from the area come and maybe meet up with me and say they would love to have someone to do some shooting with….

dleak

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 16, 2013
    floyd county
    DON has graciously granted my fiancée & myself the privilege of operating a concession stand for the event . donna & i plan to serve hot dogs (maybe coneys) & possibly biscuits & gravy .... cold drinks & chips , coffee if we can come up with electricity ....

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    DON has graciously granted my fiancée & myself the privilege of operating a concession stand for the event . donna & i plan to serve hot dogs (maybe coneys) & possibly biscuits & gravy .... cold drinks & chips , coffee if we can come up with electricity ....

EXCELLENT!!!

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    Will Beowulf be bringing his cannon? I really want to see that shoot. Maybe he will even let me light the fuse. :ingo:

In any case, IDK what guns I will bring but they will most likely be rimfire stuff. Been wanting to try out a new SP-101 I bought, used, in 22 LR plus a rifle, lever action, in 22 Magnum plus some on my little NAA Mini Revolvers…that is likely what I will be bringing plus I should have plenty of ammo should anyone want to try out any of my firearms. Also my R2D2 chair so I can sit down and rest my amputated toes on my left foot…probably be needing to sit more than anything else.

Hope to see a bunch of INGO folks there, I will have my camera too. Maybe I will even meet someone local who wants to become a shooting buddy?:dunno:

I am sure to want a hot dog too, no mustard, ketchup please. ;)

Top Bottom