• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Glock19

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 17, 2012
    NE Indianapolis
    I've sent many emails, most went unanswered but a couple were. You can also call them and they will tell you when it was entered into the system.

The day FedEx delivered it isn't necessarily the day it got entered into the system and held its place in line. I don't get a date when I enter my SN again. All I have ever gotten on that page is "Your recall status: Your firearm has been received." No date or other information, never has been. It still says that today.
    Thats not what I said. Fed Ex delivery date, then the date your status was changed on their site saying Recieved. Two different dates in most cases. The date that springfield changed it to recieved is the day they entered it.

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    Thats not what I said. Fed Ex delivery date, then the date your status was changed on their site saying Recieved. Two different dates in most cases. The date that springfield changed it to recieved is the day they entered it.

Not sure why but the Springfield site doesn't give me a date. I had to call to get my date. My status has never changed from: Your firearm has been received. Sorry if I misunderstood what you said earlier, been a long day.

Glock19

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 17, 2012
    NE Indianapolis
    Not sure why but the Springfield site doesn't give me a date. I had to call to get my date. My status has never changed from: Your firearm has been received. Sorry if I misunderstood what you said earlier, been a long day.

I started checking my serial number every day after I sent it in. I sent it in on the 28th. Fed ex said it was recieved on the following monday.my status didn't change to recieved til tuesday. So mine was logged in on tues according to springfield.

marcum man

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 20, 2012
    Bourbon
    I haven't sent my XDS 9 in yet. I called Springfield yesterday and the nice lady I spoke with told me I would have to expect a 60 day turn around.... Guess I'll wait a while before sending it back

Glock19

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 17, 2012
    NE Indianapolis
    Just got off the phone with Springfield. The nice lady said that right now they are still only working on the ones received on the 3rd and 4th. She said a LOT were received on the first two days. They will be doing them in groups of days received. Like two days at a time. No email but mine was logged in on the 3rd so Im still in the first group.. HURRY UP! I MISS MY GUN!!!

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    Just got off the phone with Springfield. The nice lady said that right now they are still only working on the ones received on the 3rd and 4th. She said a LOT were received on the first two days. They will be doing them in groups of days received. Like two days at a time. No email but mine was logged in on the 3rd so Im still in the first group.. HURRY UP! I MISS MY GUN!!!

Seems pretty accurate right now. Most of the people on that other forum who reported their guns logged into the system on the 3rd and 4th have said they've gotten shipping notices. Mine was signed for on the 3rd but sat there and didn't get logged into the system until the 5th. Right now it still says gun received. I'd be nice to get a notification this week.

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    Good to hear they got the repair figured out. I've yet to send mine in... Nice it will have an extended mag when returned too. That will make mag #6 for me, so as long as they have it fixed, I think I'll keep mine. I really do like the way it feels in my hand and the accuracy I get out of it.

Beemer

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 27, 2011
    Bloomington
    Good to hear they got the repair figured out. I've yet to send mine in... Nice it will have an extended mag when returned too. That will make mag #6 for me, so as long as they have it fixed, I think I'll keep mine. I really do like the way it feels in my hand and the accuracy I get out of it.
    I had ordered one extended mag before. Happy to be getting another. I will definitely keep mine, I spent a long time deciding what I wanted in an EDC and the XD's fits the bill. Although I was frustrated with the way things were done, I am glad they have no fixed the problem. Just imagine the field day the anti-gun guys would have with someone dieing from an accidental discharge.

Even though I can't wait to get it back, I do have to say I still really like the Ruger I bought to hold me over.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Mine was received on the 3rd and it's still listed as received. No change. Must've been a shelved one.

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    Checked this morning and the status on my 45 says "Your Gun has been sent back to you". But still no email with tracking info.

Got the same message this afternoon. Gun was shipped on 8/29, signed for on the 3rd at 7:38 am, logged into the Springfield system on the 5th according to emails from Springfield.

Some of the XDTalk forum reported they got a message saying "your gun has been fixed" before they got the email. I didn't get that message, I got the "your gun has been sent back to you". Guess they changed the message system, unless they sent it to someone else. :n00b:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Mine was recieved and logged on the 3rd. Still nothing...so sad...
    Same here. Shipped on 8/30- Received on 9/3 @ 9:54 am. Just checked again. "Your Serial number XSxxxxxx has been entered into our system" "Your Recall Status: Your gun has been received"

Bull-:poop:

Top Bottom