• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • whippo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 17, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Anyone else get the impression that every update has us waiting a little longer to get our firearms back?

I am am not sure what you mean they have hit every deadline since the parts issue first week of dec. they are finishing up the pistols received in oct in the next week

Brazilbilly

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 27, 2013
    Clay county
    I sent my Xds in for the recall on October 21st and received it back from Springfield on Jan. 23rd. The trigger seems a little heavier than I remember it being before I sent it in. But it's still a great gun.

other dave

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Howard County
    Finally getting mine back tomorrow.
    Sent 12/2, delivered 2/7.
    Haven't decided if I'm going to keep it or sell it as I have acquired a Walther PPS while the XDs was out for recall work.

other dave

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Howard County
    UPDATE!
    Got my XDs back on 2/7. Put all the XD Gear back in the box INCLUDING the new extra magazine they sent me for my inconvenience.
    Didn't open the box again until a couple days ago. A buddy of mine went to put the new mag in the pistol and guess what? IT DIDN'T FIT!
    The wonderful folks at SA sent me a 45 mag for my 9MM pistol. :ugh:

CaveMan58

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    Got mine back in a week! I was also sent a free 7 round mag for my xds and couldn't have been happier with how they took care of the issue. This definitely will not be my last SA gun.

Skywired

Master
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Aug 14, 2010
    Cicero
    Yep... same experience for me. I waited to send mine in until the turn around time looked reasonable. Plus, they didn't remove my TALON Grips, either. So, all around... I'm happy with Springfield. (Plus, I got a neat t-shirt for free from them at the NRA show... LOL) I wonder how many t-shirts they handed out for that show?

Top Bottom