• ...and so much more!
  • JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    The Today Show admitted that it is an Islamist group that supports ISIS, but the reporter seemed a bit mystified because it has been such a peaceful group up until now.

I note my PCUSA pastor was still only outraged by the white supremacist killing Muslims in New Zealand yesterday on Easter Sunday. He apparently is okay with fellow Christians being massacred in Sri Lanka, Nigeria, Philippines....

There's your problem, right there.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Jeez. Why do I keep confusing the church fire with the Easter attacks?

And why can't I navigate to the next page in this thread?

Don't answer. I probably won't be able to see it.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Is this the religion of peace thread?

dde077f0-65f1-11e9-b5e3-705f94de1210

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Shooter at Christchurch is smiling ear to ear when he hears this.

Not so sure. He wanted to prompt enough friction due to gun grabbing efforts in the US to rip us apart at the seams, and he wanted to inspire like minded descendants of Europeans to throw out the muslim invaders

Its early yet, so God knows the Sri Lanjkan bombings could certainly trigger some kind of gun-control galvanic response over here, but guns are already quite restricted in Sri Lanka. Soft target. And they didn't use a gun

View attachment 76544

GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS
    Anyone else here see the AP article on this attack, showing 2 Sri Lanka soldiers..... with one carrying a severed foot/calf with some kind of leather 'cuff' near the top of it?

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Yeah, because of all of the bombings and beheadings III% and Oath Keepers have committed.

I am not a III%er or Oath Keeper.

It takes mental dissonance to equate those groups. I DO NOT BELIEVE IN YOUR MORAL EQUIVALENCE!

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Replace the dresses with tac pants and load carriers, replace the knives with guns and voilà! - you got a III% or Oath Keeper photo.

Replace the dresses with robes, replace the knives with victimized boys and voilà! - You've got the Catholic church.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Yeah, because of all of the bombings and beheadings III% and Oath Keepers have committed.

I am not a III%er or Oath Keeper.

It takes mental dissonance to equate those groups. I DO NOT BELIEVE IN YOUR MORAL EQUIVALENCE!

I not saying they're related - they're not. ISIS, and militant Islam, is a serious cancer on the world today.

I'm saying the picture doesn't tell that story. It just looks scary. I just see a bunch of dudes trying to show off how badass they are. The big difference is cultural. They're from a culture we've come to associate (right or wrong) with terrorism. To a different culture, a bunch of III% in a similar pose is just as scary. (Or yes, Route, a bunch of priest holding communion wine is just as scary to them)

Sometimes a thousand words isn't enough.

I don't read Arabic, so when I see that photo, are they my enemy or my enemy's enemy?

Last edited:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Seyboldbryan
    Top Bottom