• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    Thanks for the update. Nothing changes your life and your perspective like the word 'cancer' being uttered by a doctor. I'm still alive to see my daughter grow up and I struggle when young kids make out something like a car breaking down as the end of the world or Starbucks being backed up

Prayers for your continued successful fight against this evil disease.

spainy79

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Sullivan
    Ok so it's time for another update...and it's a good one. I had a cat scan done on June 12 and a pet scan on the 19th. I got the results on Wednesday and I am officially in remission! The cat scan did show a mass still near my spleen but the pet scan did not detect any cancer activity. Dr said it was scar tissue from one of the masses next to the spleen (probably the 2 incher). I'll have a follow up with the Dr in September and for the next 2 years I'll get a cat scan every 6 months; next one in December. My chemo port should be coming out next month as well. Quite ready for that thing to be removed.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    Ok so it's time for another update...and it's a good one. I had a cat scan done on June 12 and a pet scan on the 19th. I got the results on Wednesday and I am officially in remission! The cat scan did show a mass still near my spleen but the pet scan did not detect any cancer activity. Dr said it was scar tissue from one of the masses next to the spleen (probably the 2 incher). I'll have a follow up with the Dr in September and for the next 2 years I'll get a cat scan every 6 months; next one in December. My chemo port should be coming out next month as well. Quite ready for that thing to be removed.

:rockwoot:Awesome, god is good.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

That's great! Good for you. :thumbsup:

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    You are blessed.
    I hear people say "It can't get any worse".
    Clueless. I'm glad you are holding your own.
    Hang in and I'm sure prayers will continue.
    Oh, the hair might not all come back but that's nothing in the scheme of life.

Top Bottom