State of the forum Address 7/09 - Please Read! (Caution: Epic Post)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MoparMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Everyday i get done with my job in the Army I have to get on here to see whats going on. I love this place and keep up the good work. Much appreciated.
    :cheers::buddies::gaychase:
    Now where's our Online Store?

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    Mike:

This site has always been friendly, even to relative newbies like myself. We have great and spirited conversations, and sometimes things are even :lmfao:.

The recent changes have been very well implemented in my opinion. As others have echoed, there is no way you can please everyone. We all know the rules, and if we break them you and the mods "politely" get us back in line.

Thanks for the site. :ingo::rockwoot::D

bogus

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 16, 2009
    Columbus area
    Thanks for all your hard work and sacrifice to make great site Fenway! Thanks to the mods for doing an excellent job! I whole heartedly enjoy being here. I believe my "addiction" to this site grows daily! Count on my continued support.

:ingo:

wtfd661

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    North East Indiana
    As I've said before, this is a GREAT forum. Fantastic job Fenway putting it together, and fantastic job Mods for helping to keep it going.

I love the fact that not only is it a great place to come and BS about guns, but it being on the internet shows the rest of the world how great, kind, polite, considerate, and knowledgeable Hoosier gun owners are. I'm proud to refer every one I talk with that is a gun owner about this site.

Thank you :rockwoot:

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Fenway I thank you very much for creating this site. Before a friend introduced me to it I had been looking for a place like this to enjoy talking with other gun loving hoosiers and find and share info. Well, I found it and have been enjoying it ever since! Once I get online in the evenings, I'm on here 90% or more of the time and rarely even get to the other car forums or social sites I used to frequent. I think you have a great site going here, I agree with the rules, new and old and support the decisions for these rules. I think the mods here are great and we should all thank them. They work hard every day to help keep this place the great place it is and they deserve a round of applause. I'm hoping I can become a site supporter here soon. I look forward to enjoying this site in the future and meeting some more of the good people on here. :ingo::ingo:

lovemywoods

Geek in Paradise!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Brown County
    Thanks to Mike and the mods for INGO! :ingo:

The only problem I have is that the site is so good that I sometimes spend too much time on it!!!:n00b:

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 21, 2009
    In a fog
    This is by far the best gun forum and you have done a great job putting it together. I thank you for having a place for a newbie like me to learn from more experienced people. I've felt :welcome:from the first day. :yesway::yesway:

paddling_man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Fishers
    Mike - I hope you enjoy continued success and don't let anyone grind you down.

clapping.gif

Michiana

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Granger
    If you sell in the classified section please be a supporter, it's only fair.

I have been one of the earlier members and have watched this site grow in membership and quality. Although I do not always agree with everything going on here I believe like many others that this is one of the best gun forum sites in the entire country. I did some counting last week and I figure I sent over one hundred of my customers to this site; many I take the time to sit at my computer and show the site to them when they are here for a transfer.

The fact that it is “local” is a big positive. There is a wealth of information on the site and the ability of average citizens to sell their guns and other gun related products for free is more than generous. I believe that everyone who uses the classified section should cough up at lease ten bucks and become a site supporter. I sell quite a few guns on Gunbroker.com and it costs $10 or more every time you sell a gun; Fenway is asking for a one time donation and you can sell all year long.

Jay

Gotta watch us old guys.....cause if you don't....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 19, 2008
    Near Marion, IN
    Thanks to Mike for starting things up, and thanks to the membership for being accountable. :ingo:

sunspot

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 11, 2008
    Warsaw
    This is a great site, and you have done a spectacular job getting it up, and managing the growth. Who knows, maybe some day it will pay off !!
    (financially) I am one of those not so chatty people, that has not made 50 posts, but I also haven't posted anything for sale either, so I am a happy camper, and my post count will grow. Hang in there, keep up the good work. Try to imagine what all these 5000 people would do if there were no INGO..... (scary is'nt it ?)
    :cheers:
    John

Top Bottom