• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    Then they've informed me incorrectly several times as well. They've told me various times that civies could buy, just not the discounted price.:dunno: I don't care, I'll still get the good pricing. :D

Stainer

Master
    Rating - 97.1%
    33   1   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    God's Country
    I believe twice a year they do even further discounted Glock sales and cheap factory night sight installation. If my memory serves me right, you can get a set put on for $25

Really????? My GF was just saying she wanted a Gen4 G19. Looks like she may be getting an early birthday present

IndyIN

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 98.3%
    58   1   0
    Nov 8, 2010
    Texas
    Then they've informed me incorrectly several times as well. They've told me various times that civies could buy, just not the discounted price.:dunno: I don't care, I'll still get the good pricing. :D

So this might be the disconnect, are you sure they were talking about firearms and not the other gear that available?

Amattern

Expert
    Rating - 97.1%
    66   2   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    Terre Haute, IN
    I know for a fact that discounted night sight installation is a perk, I just don't recall if the pricing changed.

Night sights are discounted farther and installed. but i don't not believe the actual gun is dropped any lower. The glock rep just give you free things if you buy one.

Amattern

Expert
    Rating - 97.1%
    66   2   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    Terre Haute, IN
    Ok, I'm joining some type of something...this is ridiculous guys :(

I'm just a college student that works part time for a security company working loss prevention. Good thing when I'm done with school my chosen career path will allow me to continue buying from them! :rockwoot:

I like free things!

Me to! thats why I always wait for this to come around to add another glock to my collection. :):

Plinkuh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 7, 2010
    West Side of Indy
    I'm just a college student that works part time for a security company working loss prevention. Good thing when I'm done with school my chosen career path will allow me to continue buying from them! :rockwoot:

Me to! thats why I always wait for this to come around to add another glock to my collection. :):

svq3k5.jpg

Amattern

Expert
    Rating - 97.1%
    66   2   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    Terre Haute, IN
    So this might be the disconnect, are you sure they were talking about firearms and not the other gear that available?

Civilians can come there to buy things such as clothing, holsters and such. They just don't sell civilians OC spray, handcuff keys, ETC.. oh and guns.. :D.. They require identification for those items showing who you work for.

Top Bottom