• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    Anyone that posts pictures ANYWHERE gets what he deserves.

PklR8ir.gif

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    And what, pray tell, does someone participating in a lawful behavior "deserve" for posting pictures of said, lawful behavior?

Exactly. Do we now have to go deep underground. My 11 year old G-daughter is around firearms everyday. She owns one. This is the summer I will hand her off to the 2 men I trust to train her. She knows she can not openly talk about this at school and man this **** is just ****ing "WRONG"
    It Pi$$es me off to a very high level. The indoctrination taking place in the schools right now will not be overcome once these brainwashed kids get to vote. And we are paying for our own demise. Ridiculous. But it is by design.

Far to many heads buried in the sand.

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Curious what the opinion would be if it came out that the student had a reputation in school as most likely to be a school shooter like in Florida.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Exactly. Do we now have to go deep underground. My 11 year old G-daughter is around firearms everyday. She owns one. This is the summer I will hand her off to the 2 men I trust to train her. She knows she can not openly talk about this at school and man this **** is just ****ing "WRONG"
    It Pi$$es me off to a very high level. The indoctrination taking place in the schools right now will not be overcome once these brainwashed kids get to vote. And we are paying for our own demise. Ridiculous. But it is by design.

Far to many heads buried in the sand.

Sadly, "The first rule of Gunowners Club is we don't talk about Gunowners Club"

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Curious what the opinion would be if it came out that the student had a reputation in school as most likely to be a school shooter like in Florida.

That's what due process is for. The courts handle due process, not the schools. So, from the school's perspective, it changes nothing at all.

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    That would change the discussion but if so it should be so noted I would hope.

I'm not sure where anyone would be able to disclose rumors in a high school about students. Its likely what it seems on the face of it just curious if that extra detail would change anyone's mind.

4651feeder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 21, 2016
    East of NWI

My opinion on the issue of an intrusive, overreaching, school policy would be no different. Just as I don't believe banning AR 15s from all law abiding citizens will stop the anomaly of a deranged individual from inflicting death if they so choose. So long as we're speculating here, I also think it unlikely the Association of NJ Rifle and Pistol Clubs would be willing to put their reputation on the line if this youth were anything but upstanding.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    In that scenario it would've been ignored. You know, like the actions of the Parkland murderer that should have led to multiple arrests but were swept under the rug FOR MONEY.

openwell

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 31, 2014
    Carmel
    That's what due process is for. The courts handle due process, not the schools. So, from the school's perspective, it changes nothing at all.
    Sad to say this- Due Process is only afforded to citizens age 18 and above as provided by the Bill of Rights..

Used to be able to rely on citations of court decisions to support "such basics", but seems like the liberal courts are happy to defy even the President of the United States without even a second thought!

Even worse, the SCOTUS is happy to turn away cases that should be heard regarding second amendment and such.

Sad times we live in. Better than the alternative. Not too good lookin longrange. :(

Last edited:

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    In that scenario it would've been ignored. You know, like the actions of the Parkland murderer that should have led to multiple arrests but were swept under the rug FOR MONEY.

I apparently didn't follow the parkland shooting close enough, multiple people people should have been arrested but someone was paid not to arrest them?

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Nothing like some serious overreach. I hope they can afford a good lawyer and sue the living s**t out of them, but dont know if that can be done if they signed the rulebook. Not sure if thats considered a binding contract or not

Unless the student is 18, the parent would have to consent to this stupidity, right?

openwell

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 31, 2014
    Carmel
    I apparently didn't follow the parkland shooting close enough, multiple people people should have been arrested but someone was paid not to arrest them?
    Not an expert here: OBAMA DOJ offerred Schools big grant money to lower the rate of arrests of students. So Broward County schools wanted the grant money and LOWERED or instructed schools not to report crimes to law enforcement and thereby qualify for multi-million dollars in grant money. You see the "fudge the numbers to get the OBAMA money" thang

The rate of minority and persons-of-color arrests in schools was too high for obama, to cook the books and numbers to look politically better than, say they were:noway:

Last edited:

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Not an expert here: OBAMA DOJ offerred Schools big grant money to lower the rate of arrests of students. So Broward County schools wanted the grant money and LOWERED or instructed schools not to report crimes to law enforcement and thereby qualify for multi-million dollars in grant money. You see the "fudge the numbers to get the OBAMA money" thang

I thought the big thing was that the kid never actually committed a prior crime so their hands were tied.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

The BC school district received recognition and enhanced federal money for its work in decreasing the "school to prison pipeline" in response to a federal effort to encourage such behavior. that was the money. They did so by entering into an agreement with local law enforcement agencies to forego arresting students on campus for what manifestly would be arrestable offenses. That was the behavior that was paid for, not to reduce criminality but simply to reduce the appearance/official record of criminality. This program arguably played a part in why existing gun laws did not prevent this shooter from legally purchasing his murder weapon

And the preferred solution is, absolutely without irony, more gun laws enforced with what we can only assume would be the same level of zeal

openwell

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 31, 2014
    Carmel
    I thought the big thing was that the kid never actually committed a prior crime so their hands were tied.
    On one of the 45 or so contacts with Florida, Broward law. He put a gun to his brothers head and threated to shoot him according to info from twitter Dloesh of the NRA spokesman.

Top Bottom