Suggestions please. Looking for a good fixed blade.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • T4rdV4rk

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    May 1, 2012
    NWI
    Hi guys. Can anyone suggest to me a quality fixed blade knife? I would like it as an EDC in an IWB sheath. Looking for something with some durability that I won't be afraid to use.

I don't want to spend over $200 for the knife right now, but I'll still look at the more expensive options if suggested.

william

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Fishers
    I agree...Get an ESEE. Lifetime no BS warranty. They fall well below your spending limit, and will do anything a more expensive collector type knife will do.

DaKruiser

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Morgan Co.
    My wife HotPocket edc's a Busse Magnum Bear Cub, I paid $200 for it, it's probably as good as you could get for that price.

I have a Strider db I carry, it's a very good stout blade, you might have a hard time finding one for $200 though.

The Esee's are very good too!

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    Oooo, neat! Please tell me you are buying it, otherwise I'm going to go place a bid on it, even though I can't afford it right now :-D

bob190e

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 6, 2010
    Valparaiso
    I also carry a Strider DB-L in an IWB sheath made by Buy Brown and like stated above a soft loop is all you will need to go IWB. I own Busses, Swamp Rats, Fehrmans, Brous, Bawidamann's, ESEE's etc.... They are all good blades and you cant really go wrong with any of them. If you look hard enough on different forum sales as they tend to pop up from time to time you can find the bear cubs and DB's for around $200 (I think I saw a DB-L the other day for around $190).

Top Bottom