• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 14, 2011
    ECI
    This whole story smells like a big :poop:. I think griifn has nailed it as to what really might have happened.

There's a whole lot of WTF here in this LEO shooting.

Va. State Police Say Kris Buchele Of Culpeper Changed His Story About Officer-Involved Shooting | wusa9.com

So the camera was conveniently not operating.

And the officer did not use his lights to stop the person, and that if there was no stop, then her actions of attempting to leave were lawful. I wonder if she even noticed he was a LEO or just became afraid when someone suddenly appeared at her window and felt unsafe and attempted to get to safety.

This eye witness might want to be careful before he gets "accidentally shot on some trumped up accusations".

serpicostraight

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    isnt it amazing at how dash cams always seem to fail at the exact moment one of the bacon boys effs up. this is just another case of murder by cop which will be covered up again.

griffin

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2011
    Okemos, MI
    UPDATE

Police Officer Charged With Murder in Shooting Death of 54 Year Old Sunday School Teacher

Police officer Daniel Wayne Harmon-Wright (nee Daniel Wayne Sullivan) has been charged with murder, malicious shooting into an occupied vehicle, malicious shooting into an occupied vehicle resulting in a death, and use of a firearm in the commission of a felony in the shooting death of Patricia Ann Cook on Feb. 9 in downtown Culpeper.

Culpeper cop faces January jury trial | Star-Exponent

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 14, 2011
    ECI
    UPDATE

Police Officer Charged With Murder in Shooting Death of 54 Year Old Sunday School Teacher

Police officer Daniel Wayne Harmon-Wright (nee Daniel Wayne Sullivan) has been charged with murder, malicious shooting into an occupied vehicle, malicious shooting into an occupied vehicle resulting in a death, and use of a firearm in the commission of a felony in the shooting death of Patricia Ann Cook on Feb. 9 in downtown Culpeper.

Culpeper cop faces January jury trial | Star-Exponent

Thanks for the update. Hopefully he spends the rest of his life in prison.

griffin

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2011
    Okemos, MI
    Wow... nice family. His mother was in records and was altering his personnel file.

Covering up for him on other matters. As a matter of fact, I posted this on another board as well and someone replied with this:

That happened near where I live and although it hasn't gotten a lot of press, it's a big deal with the citizens around here.

This police officer is going down. Other people in the department are going down with him for trying to cover it up.

Wow all around.

griffin

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2011
    Okemos, MI
    I have read people saying, "the cop shot her because she rolled up the window, pinning his arm and tried to drive off."

Not true. Supposedly Kris Buchele said that, but he states that the officer's arm was not stuck in Cook's window and he was never dragged.

"His left hand was on the door handle and his right hand was on his gun, they were close together, you know. " says Buchele. He says he never saw the officer arm in the window. He says he heard the officer shout, "Stop, or I'll shoot!" and that he assumed the officer meant stop moving the car. Then, suddenly, the officer fired right at Cook, shattering the driver's window. Buchele says he was stunned the officer fired... and continued firing as Cook drove up the street.

As I stated above, supposedly other LEOs were covering up for him. Maybe that was the "cruiser's video camera was not working that day" lie and they erased the dash cam video?

Top Bottom