• cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Yeah, I would not be that patient.
    Good on you for being so.
    Ass would be stomped.
    I mean how would you feel if you stomped asses caught charges only to find out your child was the one that started the whole deal? (I know no one’s kids would EVER do that)

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I mean how would you feel if you stomped asses caught charges only to find out your child was the one that started the whole deal? (I know no one’s kids would EVER do that)
    Were you ever bullied my friend? Seriously. Do you have 1st hand experiences at this. Just a good solid question in the face of how you respond. Which is totally cool with me as it has a bit of merit.

I am even money the bully's here were just that.....bully's.
    I have been bullied. My kids were as well. Yes my kids could pull some boners as all kids do but not like you describe. And mine were held responsible also.
    No kid is perfect. We were all kids once and brother I know all too well what can go on. And no I would not blindly run into trouble. I am just a bit smarter than that. Never said I would do the curb stomping.

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Were you ever bullied my friend? Seriously. Do you have 1st hand experiences at this. Just a good solid question in the face of how you respond. Which is totally cool with me as it has a bit of merit.

I am even money the bully's here were just that.....bully's.
    I have been bullied. My kids were as well. Yes my kids could pull some boners as all kids do but not like you describe. And mine were held responsible also.
    No kid is perfect. We were all kids once and brother I know all too well what can go on. And no I would not blindly run into trouble. I am just a bit smarter than that. Never said I would do the curb stomping.
    Unfortunately yes. And just by the way you first commented it came off as hot head tough guy going and beating up kids lol

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Now I'm confused. I thought you were the bully around here! :):
    D2SlSmS.jpg

Jeff101

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2021
    Carmel, IN
    It really all depends on the circumstances. In our group of close friends in high school we gave each other swirlies sometimes just because someone felt tough enough to say no one could give him a swirly. So the group would prove him wrong.

It was much like going to a pool party and ganging up on someone to launch him into the pool before he had time to change into a swimsuit. And often it was your very best friend who initiated it.

I personally think there are circumstances where this sort of thing is truly pre-meditated assault, bullying and evil and can rightfully be treated as such (both in the past and today and in the future). And there are other circumstances in which the same action could be seen as good-natured play (as I described above).

Top Bottom