• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AuntieBellum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    Rensselaer
    I just picked up some mags for my PT-709 from Bud's - $30 a piece and had them in three days. Don't know if they still have them. You have to search a little, as there is no picture with the description.

My experience with Taurus CS has been good - at least as good as any of the others. Bottom line, Taurus isn't the top shelf, but their guns offer good shooting at a good price.

Found it! Taurus 9mm Model 709 Magazine 7 Round for Sale at Buds Gun Shop $30.00

Thanks!

rudyman

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2009
    dekalb co.
    My taurus is a 5 shot 44 special model 431 [I think ] it is my truck gun ,My aunt sold it to me before she moved to Florida. killed a couple of possum in the chicken coop with it once shoots great.

furbymac

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    noblesville
    I've got the Millenium Pro 45 compact. I like it overall, however, I hate the Heine sites. I switched them out with Williams Firesites. Got them for Christmas and can't wait to go to the range to try them. Like I said before I like the gun.
    we need pix of that or atleast i do i have been looking at maybe buying these too but im not sure yet let me know how it goes pweasr

cjacobs

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    Bloomington
    605B
    No complaints, been a keeper so far.

CIMG4726.jpg

CoyoteCreekGuns

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    New Palestine, IN
    Taurus... They have their up's and down's (like every firearms company out there)

Personally, I love their PT-1911 (and I cannot wait for the release of their 9mm version), I also just ordered a M990 9-shot .22 revolver with 6.5" barrel, but I did have two 24/7's at one time that I sold based upon issues that a good friend had with his.. Can you say boom?

Anyway, I trust my life to my PT1911 and it looks like many others here do the same with theirs... just watch out for the lemons.

nate77

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 15, 2009
    Bunker Hill
    I've got my eye on a new Taurus, the PT738. It would just be so convenient to throw the little gun in your pocket, and go. Even with my compact 24/7 it's just a hassle to carry, and I always find myself fiddling with my shirt or the gun to keep it concealed, plus with 13 rounds of 9mm it's pretty heavy.

I had one of the 738's in my hands a couple weeks ago up at Midwest Gun Exchange, and but didn't get it. When I went back it was gone.

nate77

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 15, 2009
    Bunker Hill
    I've got my eye on a new Taurus, the PT738. It would just be so convenient to throw the little gun in your pocket, and go. Even with my compact 24/7 it's just a hassle to carry, and I always find myself fiddling with my shirt or the gun to keep it concealed, plus with 13 rounds of 9mm it's pretty heavy.

I had one of the 738's in my hands a couple weeks ago up at Midwest Gun Exchange, and but didn't get it. When I went back it was gone.

JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I love my Taurus m85. My next purchase will be a Taurus m94 for range fun. I have had nothing but good experiences with Taurus handguns.

sparks408

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2010
    i bought a Millenium Pro pt 111 9mm and i have had nothing but trouble with it. first one and i think the last. I sent it back and 6 months later guess what what still no gun.

n9znd

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Jul 28, 2009
    Lafayette
    Been Wanting a 92 for long time. I finally got one. The wait has been worth it. Went with a PT99. Shoots great and well balanced. Jim
    pt99-2.jpg

nate77

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 15, 2009
    Bunker Hill
    I agree with having a pocket gun, I love my LCP.

Yeah, I got my TCP last week. I put 60 rounds through it yesterday, and what a good shooting gun. That little bit of extra weight, and size verses the LCP must make a big difference, with recoil manageable enough that I could shoot this thing all day if ammo wasn't in such short supply.

Now I need to find a good pocket holster, the PDA case holster that came with the gun is a good idea in theory, but in practice, it's just to big and ugly.

Hopefully I can get some pictures up tonight; maybe I can even get a shot of all three of my Taurus's together.

theboss365

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 23, 2009
    PLYMOUTH
    I'm glad i'm not the only one on here that loves these things, I have a 24/7 in .40 thats never let me down. My wife has a dolled up 911 that just looks cool and shoots like a dream. I'd bet my life on a taurus any day. I just wish there were more parts available, maybe im just not looking in the right spots.

Top Bottom