• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    I can agree with that. I'd also submit that Jiff Extra Crunchy would need to be added to the materials list.
    I fell in love with crunchy peanut butter while sitting in a tree stand freezing my ass off. It was the most delicious sandwich ever, now that’s all I’ll buy. Anything else isn’t peanut butter

mbkintner

Up the Irons
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 21, 2017
    Behind You
    I fell in love with crunchy peanut butter while sitting in a tree stand freezing my ass off. It was the most delicious sandwich ever, now that’s all I’ll buy. Anything else isn’t peanut butter
    Extra crunchy is pretty much best for most peanut butter uses. I use it to make peanut butter fudge.

Just to be clear here JIFF Extra Crunchy...it must be JIFF. If given the choice between JIFF plain or <insert any other brand> Extra Crunchy the correct answer is JIFF. :)

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    @mbkinter - that drawing is obviously wrong - no PBJ is properly made without overflow to lick off your fingers and get everything sticky. :)

That section view actually does appear to be wrong (I don't think it's projected accurately) and item balloons that are vertically out of order with a BOM that small are going to get you some red pen from me for sure...

Gonna go ahead and secure my nerd flag with heavy cable on this one...

mbkintner

Up the Irons
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 21, 2017
    Behind You
    That section view actually does appear to be wrong (I don't think it's projected accurately) and item balloons that are vertically out of order with a BOM that small are going to get you some red pen from me for sure...

Gonna go ahead and secure my nerd flag with heavy cable on this one...
    I'll consult with my design engineer. :D

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Pretty cool, adding pics right from the phone...

Attachments

• 20201221_172546_resized.jpg
      20201221_172546_resized.jpg
      1.6 MB · Views: 2
    • 20201222_085920.jpg
      20201222_085920.jpg
      1.1 MB · Views: 2

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    So objectively, for best viewing in a thread, would we rather see the smaller pic as an attachment or the whole pic taking up more or all the space on the page?

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    So objectively, for best viewing in a thread, would we rather see the smaller pic as an attachment or the whole pic taking up more or all the space on the page?
    I prefer whole image (of hopefully not insane original size). The thumbnails it used to generate if people used INGO to host were uselessly small to me.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I prefer whole image (of hopefully not insane original size). The thumbnails it used to generate if people used INGO to host were uselessly small to me.
    I like the bigger pics myself, although sometimes the smaller attachment size is more appropriate for the thread content. Clicking on the attachment goes to a whole page image. Or it least it did for my pic posting today here.

I'm hoping the site will size the big images appropriately, like the old format did?

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    I like the bigger pics myself, although sometimes the smaller attachment size is more appropriate for the thread content. Clicking on the attachment goes to a whole page image.

I'm hoping the site will size the image appropriately, like the old format did?

Ehhh... It looks like we're running pretty WYSIWYG right now. A couple seem to have posted pretty giant up thread.

I'd be OK with a 500x500-ish resizing. For those that don't speak nerd, that would be about 1/2 of a typical desktop display (or phone in landscape mode) in height and about 1/4 of the width. This post as I'm reading and writing it right now occupies about 1/3 of my height.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I'm hoping one of the IT wizards here will come along and tell us there is no security issue to posting pics to the site directly from your phone?

Location tags, other behind the scene info to be snatched up by nerdowells?

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    I'm hoping one of the IT wizards here will come along and tell us there is no security issue to posting pics to the site directly from your phone?

Location tags, other behind the scene info to be snatched up by nerdowells?

I'd strip that stuff myself, regardless.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Ehhh... It looks like we're running pretty WYSIWYG right now. A couple seem to have posted pretty giant up thread.

I'd be OK with a 500x500-ish resizing. For those that don't speak nerd, that would be about 1/2 of a typical desktop display (or phone in landscape mode) in height and about 1/4 of the width. This post as I'm reading and writing it right now occupies about 1/3 of my height.

I post a lot of pics. I'd rather not resize or fool with them at all.

Making it simpler to post pics is a really good thing. There are still longtime members that did not warm to posting pics on the old format. They were not dummies either, just ran into issues that were difficult or impossible to overcome.

Top Bottom