Not open for further replies.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Regarding the woman that organized the "Women's March". Apparently she's a shining example of feminism... supports Sharia Law...

(sourced here)
    She is a public figure who frequently speaks on TV and to news organizations. The media are trying to completely erase her very integral part in a murder and brutal torture crime in favor of muh narrative.

Let's start with her actual crimes:
    Spurling himself interviewed Donna: "I couldn't believe this girl who was so intelligent and nice-looking could be so unemotional about what she was telling me she and her friends had done. They'd squeezed the victim's testicles with a pair of pliers, beat him, burned him.

Not only that, she gave ragingly homophobic responses when she was arrested and justified killing and torturing a man because teh gay.

For the next 15 to 20 days (police aren't sure just when Vigliarole died), the man was starved, burned, beaten, and tortured. (Even 10 years later, Spurling could recall Rita's chilling response when they questioned her about shoving a three-foot metal bar up Vigliarole's rear: "He was a homo anyway." How did she know? "When I stuck the bar up his *** he wiggled."

Source #1: https://i.imgtc.com/vMYOqhf.png
    Source #2: https://www.psychologytoday.com/articles/199507/crime-and-punishment

She was an invite speaker to yesterday's women's march:
    Source #1: https://www.facebook.com/donna.hylton.9/posts/972959992834099
    Source #2: What you need to know about the Women's March on Washington | KSDK.com

Deadline.com talking about her, as if she were a victim, completely erasing the murdered victim's story; no mention of the brutal torture: Rosario Dawson To Play Activist Donna Hylton In ?A Little Piece Of Light? | Deadline
    Her appearance on CGTV on the women's march: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0wztibnmiU

Even though this is by far not the main point, once again, homophobia is being completely ignored by SJWs and gays are being thrown under the bus by SocJus. Everything she does is self-serving: complaining about prison conditions on national TV, without showing even a little bit of remorse for her victim - lol **** you? How the **** can SJWs celebrate and invite someone who performed such a monstrous act, at what is supposed to be an inclusive event?

Imagine if the political right propped up a man who brutally tortured a woman for 20 days. Can you imagine the never-ending ****storm that would happen?

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    SW IN
    Every speach obama gave was political. He is the one that truly had no respect for anyone except himself
    and his hacks.
    Trump is speaking from the heart.
    the real non political CIA employees are happy to have Trump as their new boss trust me. It's like a 200lb weight has been lifted off all of their backs and they can actualy protect America now.

Strangely, Obama's man is unhappy with President Trump speaking to his former staff?

Brennan bashes Trump over speech during CIA visit - CNNPolitics.com

I agree with you both... a huge helping of sarcasm is apropos regarding the MSM and former Director of [STRIKE]Political Leaks[/STRIKE] CIA Brennan.

Here is a link to the entire speech Trump (and Pence and acting the acting director) gave at the CIA. Watch it... rather than the stern warnings of high tension and disgust described by the MSM, this looks more like a LOVEFEST between the incoming POTUS/VP and the CIA rank and file. You cannot watch this without coming away with a clear understanding that the career CIA professionals are ecstatic to be shed of Obama and Brennan.

[video=youtube;I6hdCGH--XI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6hdCGH--XI[/video]

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    117   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    I agree with you both... a huge helping of sarcasm is apropos regarding the MSM and former Director of [STRIKE]Political Leaks[/STRIKE] CIA Brennan.

Here is a link to the entire speech Trump (and Pence and acting the acting director) gave at the CIA. Watch it... rather than the stern warnings of high tension and disgust described by the MSM, this looks more like a LOVEFEST between the incoming POTUS/VP and the CIA rank and file. You cannot watch this without coming away with a clear understanding that the career CIA professionals are ecstatic to be shed of Obama and Brennan.

[video=youtube;I6hdCGH--XI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6hdCGH--XI[/video]

they are happy so they can finally be able to do there job....not what Obuma and his bunch has been telling them to do....

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Regarding the woman that organized the "Women's March". Apparently she's a shining example of feminism... supports Sharia Law...

(sourced here)
    A majority of these protesters have not one clue who the organizers of these events are and what they stand for. They just follow like blind lemmings.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    A majority of these protesters have not one clue who the organizers of these events are and what they stand for. They just follow like blind lemmings.

Like most these days, they'll follow whatever "officials" and the media tell them ...unquestioning.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Last edited:

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Trump signed another EO... this one aimed at reducing funding toward abortions. The "global gag rule"

https://www.bloomberg.com/politics/...eral-hiring-freeze-and-renews-abortion-policy

Edit: Also an interesting change... White House closes public switchboard, replacing with recordings directing people to post comments online or on Facebook. I wonder if that's a permanent change

Where in the Constitution does it grant the feds the power to condone and spread abortion around the world?

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Spicer laying into the press just now, especially over their assumption that an MLK Jr. bust was removed. Maybe ask before assuming it was? (it wasn't). Press just fishing for a reason to call them racist.

Spicer also started with Univision, NY Post, Fox news, and CBN.... none of the top papers and networks. Probably a good thing... especially seeing how much the NYT and AP are currently whining about it.

Edit; “There’s no decision” about moving the U.S. embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem. Says "very early stages in that decision-making process."

Stream here: https://www.c-span.org/video/?422474-1/sean-spicer-holds-first-daily-briefing&live

Spicer is pretty good at dealing with these guys, and not letting the "cool kid's table" take over.

Last edited:

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Presser over. Spicer did very good. At one point, laid into Jim Acosta about unfair reporting, how all the news is negative and demoralizing. "When we're right, say we're right. When we're wrong, say we're wrong." Can't disagree with that.

I like him. This was probably one of the first WH Pressers I've sat through, and I'll probably make a habit of it.

He did skirt the question about when the millennial and gay concentration camps would be opened though...

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Presser over. Spicer did very good. At one point, laid into Jim Acosta about unfair reporting, how all the news is negative and demoralizing. "When we're right, say we're right. When we're wrong, say we're wrong." Can't disagree with that.

I like him. This was probably one of the first WH Pressers I've sat through, and I'll probably make a habit of it.

He did skirt the question about when the millennial and gay concentration camps would be opened though...
    They all have to lie, that's just their job, to spin things as favorably as possible for their administration. But as far as PS go, Jay Carney was probably the worst I've ever seen. Just made you want to punch that smug ********** in the mouth. Reporters hated him. Josh Earnest was better, but also seemed to favor snide quips and condescension over of reasoned rebuttal.

So far I like what I see from Spicer. He doesn't have that condescending attitude going on like Carney and Earnest. I like that Spicer pushes back. I hope that results in fairer coverage, but I don't think it will. As long as the left news is selling airtime and print, they'll keep doing what they're doing.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom