Not open for further replies.

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    117   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    How do you parse this statement with his claims that he would but couldn't because of an audit?

Do you agree that... perhaps... the mythical "audit" excuse was maybe nonsense?

just as with Hitllery and the Benghazi......"What Difference Does It Make!!!!"

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

I skimmed that article (3 minutes of life I'll never get back) and as far as cost estimates, the body of it is entirely fact free. The only mention of any dollar amount is in the headline

They are remarkably intent on burning down what little credibility they still retain

ETA: Blew another five minutes of life and watched the video. How are these costs any different from the costs of protecting BHO (spoiler: they aren't) and as such why are they now suddenly a problem

Can also tell you that on the make-up of the presidential travel retinue, they overestimate some of the traveling items and completely miss others. Not surprising as many details not for public consumption.
    Thought it was ... telling ... how at 2:00 while talking about needing to maintain president's ability to communicate with world leaders they can't resist mentioning Putin

Not at all propaganda

Last edited:

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    117   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    I skimmed that article (3 minutes of life I'll never get back) and as far as cost estimates, the body of it is entirely fact free. The only mention of any dollar amount is in the headline

They are remarkably intent on burning down what little credibility they still retain

i think they think that the more stupid stuff they put out the quicker Trump will get impeached and they can get Obuma back!!!!!!

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

ETA: Blew another five minutes of life and watched the video. How are these costs any different from the costs of protecting BHO (spoiler: they aren't) and as such why are they now suddenly a problem

Can also tell you that on the make-up of the presidential travel retinue, they overestimate some of the traveling items and completely miss others. Not surprising as many details not for public consumption.
    Thought it was ... telling ... how at 2:00 while talking about needing to maintain president's ability to communicate with world leaders they can't resist mentioning Putin

Not at all propaganda

Brace yourselves...This is only the start. The press will all of a sudden find stuff they just couldn't be bothered to look into the last 8 years. They'll sensationalize it and repeat it in the news cycles until the next outrage that got past them until this past Friday comes to light.

1415nx1.jpg

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    How do you parse this statement with his claims that he would but couldn't because of an audit?

Do you agree that... perhaps... the mythical "audit" excuse was maybe nonsense?

If you don't think that Obama's IRS that was complicit in targeting conservative organizations, wouldn't have leaked anything they could possibly have, I'm dumber than I look!

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Heads-up to the journalists who've spent the last 48 hours obsessing over crowd sizes... The big annual pro-life protest is just 5 days away.

Media: "uh we're busy that day."

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Heads-up to the journalists who've spent the last 48 hours obsessing over crowd sizes... The big annual pro-life protest is just 5 days away.

Media: "uh we're busy that day."

Something tells me 'officially' it will have smaller numbers than the womyn's march, even if it doesn't

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    If you don't think that Obama's IRS that was complicit in targeting conservative organizations, wouldn't have leaked anything they could possibly have, I'm dumber than I look!

but
    you look like Kirk Douglas!

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I must be really dumb, I would have thought that it was the IRS that was auditing him.
    Is he being audited by the IRS?

Last time I looked into this was during the campaign. All we had then was the word of Trump and his lawyers that he was being audited. Has Trump released the audit letter from the IRS since?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I must be really dumb, I would have thought that it was the IRS that was auditing him.

They already could see his tax returns, if he had not filed for any sorts of extension

By 'release' I believe what is meant is 'make public' so the rest of us can see what is in them

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis

Ohh. Well sure, but that wouldn't have anything to do with what policy he enacts as President. The IRS wouldn't care about his debts. But the public should when it comes to the actions he would take as President. Trump is a unique situation, being a business mogul. Unlike previous president's who are unlikely to have such debts.

Wonder if some "rogue agent" at the IRS will end up "leaking" his information now that they've gone back on their statement of releasing them.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom