Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Off topic, what happened to vupdblue?
    Most of what I know is second-handed. I did know VUPD in the realz and I considered him a friend. Most of what I have to say on the subject is based on what I was told by an individual who he confided in, (that was Churchmouse, nuff said) and my own observations.

(My observation) The timing of the whole situation was HIGHLY SUSPECT. Right after Boss Hogg went MIA during the riots in 2020.

I do know how the situation ended. I was reminded of the charges against Billy Mitchell. "Conduct prejudicial to good order and discipline; and of a nature to bring discredit to the service" actually sounds like less bull**** than what they hung on VUPD.

VUPD stepped away from INGO when this **** hit the fan. I don't know where he is now, but I wish him the best.

I think that's enough said on this subject.

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    So the scumbag got "time served" for killing officer Leath and only 25 years for killing his girlfriend. I guess the lives of girlfriends of scumbags are worth more than the lives of police officers. At least that's the message this sends. :xmad:
    Did you catch the other murderer who was sentenced yesterday to 66? years for a murder he did in 2020?

Wtf.

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    A buddy of mine, who claims to follow this stuff, told me that the actual timed served for murder in the U.S. is 15 years. It sounds about right to me.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    So the scumbag got "time served" for killing officer Leath and only 25 years for killing his girlfriend. I guess the lives of girlfriends of scumbags are worth more than the lives of police officers. At least that's the message this sends. :xmad:
    Agreed. And honestly IMO it's not that it should be more for a police officer, but it should be the same per murder if each life truly matters. Such BS

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    Agreed. And honestly IMO it's not that it should be more for a police officer, but it should be the same per murder if each life truly matters. Such BS
    Willful murder. He knew there were persons on the other side of the door and he shot. He did not need to see the officer for it to be willful murder.

One of the things this nation desperately needs to fix is a return to timely execution of capital sentences. An appeal is fine. 20 or 30 years of them is not. That is not Justice it is Justice denied.

Did I mention that I am all for the return of public hangings?

Last edited:

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    So much cultural rot to go around in this case. Delusional "experts" willing to spin and apologize for a murderer. Soft on crime prosecutors reducing charges and negotiating with themselves. Softhearted jurors feeling sorry for the murderer. Judges bringing weak sentences. There's so much wrong I don't know where to start, every level of Marion County society just gave a green light to killing cops as long as you ramble some stupid crazy nonsense after the fact.

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    So much cultural rot to go around in this case. Delusional "experts" willing to spin and apologize for a murderer. Soft on crime prosecutors reducing charges and negotiating with themselves. Softhearted jurors feeling sorry for the murderer. Judges bringing weak sentences. There's so much wrong I don't know where to start, every level of Marion County society just gave a green light to killing cops as long as you ramble some stupid crazy nonsense after the fact.
    All of this criminal defense BS and make believe “science” and “poor upbringing and traumatic childhood” defense arguments are out of control. Add in libtard so called prosecutors who don’t do their job and the system is totally broken.
    The whole situation is totally upside down and not acceptable!

:horse:

Top Bottom