• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    This is terrible. Just terrible......so many lives destroyed by that turd! Maybe someone could give that old bastage a cup of Corona......

God bless her friends and family.......and those of you who worked with her. Senseless. Be safe.

jsx1043

Master
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    It seems odd that they still haven't released his name or other info (that I've seen anyway). All I've seen him referred to as is, "the suspect".

Just making sure all the relevant civil protections are in place, I’m sure. Takes a while for official charges to go through.

Fox59 dropped this at 0922 hours: https://fox59.com/news/man-arrested-in-connection-with-impd-officer-breann-leaths-murder/

INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. — Police arrested a man in connection with IMPD Officer Breann Leath’s murder.
    Elliahs Dorsey, 27, faces preliminary charges of murder and attempted murder.
    Leath, 24, was shot and killed while responding to a domestic disturbance at an apartment on the east side of Indianapolis Thursday afternoon.
    Another woman was also hit by gunfire. Police say her injuries are non-life-threatening.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Just making sure all the relevant civil protections are in place, I’m sure. Takes a while for official charges to go through.

Fox59 dropped this at 0922 hours: https://fox59.com/news/man-arrested-in-connection-with-impd-officer-breann-leaths-murder/

INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. — Police arrested a man in connection with IMPD Officer Breann Leath’s murder.
    Leath, 24, was shot and killed while responding to a domestic disturbance at an apartment on the east side of Indianapolis Thursday afternoon.
    Another woman was also hit by gunfire. Police say her injuries are non-life-threatening.

Ah, thanks. That's the first I've seen that info.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I hope the woman who was saved goes on and leads a good productive life and realizes the huge sacrifice that was made for her.

I hope this pos falls backwards on a mop handle theough the ass and dies of his injuries in prison. Sadly he probably was cheered and welcomed as a hero into the jail and will be in prison as well. Sick ****s. Just shows even more how important our law enforcement officers are to us.

I try to give my thanks when I see them out somewhere but to the ones on here that may read this, THANK YOU for your service. It's not just lip service. When I say something I mean it. And I truly am grateful for every single one of you that put on that badge and go out into the unknown every day and do your jobs with pride and as professionals. America would not be a free open society without our law enforcement.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

OK so I and many other here were correct in our assumptions as to who and what she was about to deal with. POS needs to spend some alone time with some of us that care. But alas his charges will be plead down as he was emotionally distraught so shooting thru the door etc is OK.....for him. Get it.....?????

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Now this SOB is wanting to plead insanity. Fine. Let him plead that, then give him a frontal lobotomy and let his family take care of a drooling vegetable for the rest of his miserable existence.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Watching the sentencing now. The judge is an anti-2A and loves to hear himself talk.
    Yep. Pontificating and saying the convicted cop killer is not a bad person, he just did a bad thing, and because he blindly shot through a door had no idea who he was going to shoot, so he should have all sentences be concurrent etc. Also talking about "machine guns" while at the same time indicating he's not disparaging the defendants choice of weapon. What a worthless waste of oxygen (the judge and the convict).

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Yep. Pontificating and saying the convicted cop killer is not a bad person, he just did a bad thing, and because he blindly shot through a door had no idea who he was going to shoot, so he should have all sentences be concurrent etc. Also talking about "machine guns" while at the same time indicating he's not disparaging the defendants choice of weapon. What a worthless waste of oxygen.
    Yep, a real bleeding heart for sure.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    iu

Top Bottom