• ...and so much more!
  • churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I'm truly saddened to hear this. What a senseless loss of a hero.
    Prayers up for the IMPD family and all of this officers friends and family. Rest In Peace Officer.
    Once again though IMPD shows its professionalism with the piece of **** that did this is taken into custody unharmed, upholding their oaths and honor
    They are better men and women than I and we are blessed to have them on the front line against this evil.

Well said.

Amen and God speed.
    RIP.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    This is the kind of officer that Breann Leath was. A huge loss to IMPD and the community.

Capture.jpg

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    76   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    Not to take away from this tragedy but farmers in Ohio and Commiefornia are reporting cows killed and all the great cuts of beef carved out and the rest left to rot in place.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Not to take away from this tragedy but farmers in Ohio and Commiefornia are reporting cows killed and all the great cuts of beef carved out and the rest left to rot in place.

Should come as no great surprise. When the shelve go bare the people are still gonna eat. Regardless.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    :xmad:I’ve said all I could in the other thread. RIP Ofr. Leath. I’m angered to no end with everything going on, we have to see a young Police Officer, who will be laid to rest virtually alone because of the current rules, and the ****bag that killed her still breathes. There really is NO justice.:(

Indyhd

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Noblesville
    Sadly lowered the flag as soon as I got home tonight. No words can describe the heartbreak I feel for her family. Prayers and condolences to family, friends and coworkers.

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    I have been off the last few days so I don’t know this for sure, but someone told me the suspect is an elderly man, like in his 90s elderly.

jsx1043

Master
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    94, he won’t make it through county, much less RDC. Hell, he’s 94, MCPO may social distance him home?

If his age rings true, no murder charges will be filed. MCPO will drop it to involuntary manslaughter due to age and mental instability. No time served, commitment to mental health facility. Just wait.

Top Bottom