• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Which one of these guys would be the victor?

• Total voters

hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    Jack.jpg

Game Over.

In Jack's absence, ATM.

Redskinsfan

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    Who is ATM?

There is a legitimate Tae Kwon Do master now teachiing and residing in Kiev, Ukraine who I think could whip any of the relative powder puffs listed here.

Terry

hacksawfg

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 8, 2012
    Hopefully not Genera
    Who is ATM?

There is a legitimate Tae Kwon Do master now teachiing and residing in Kiev, Ukraine who I think could whip any of the relative powder puffs listed here.

Terry

Who is ATM? Well, based on his avatar and postings, he's an 80-old blind Asian who would bust through a cinderblock wall with his fists (no matter how long it takes) to get to a plate of bacon. Instead of ammo pouches he carries spare bacon sandwiches. How does he lube his guns? I'll give you one guess - bacon grease. Two things you don't mess with - Jim (Jim Croce song reference for the youngsters), and ATM's bacon. This smilie? :bacondance: Legend says it's the main character in the stories ATM's dad used to tell him as a kid.

“[strained] You know that feeling you get when a thousand knives of fire are stabbing you in the heart? I’m having that right now…[normal] Ooh, bacon!” - Homer Simpson

:D

Last edited:

jimmyw86

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 29, 2011
    Broad Ripple
    The best thing about Bruce Lee was he incorporated different martial arts and put it together. I did Jeet Kune Doe at Monroe County Martial Arts for about 10 months and learned quite a bit.

EvilElmo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 11, 2009
    Dearborn Co.
    I'm going to go with Jet Li, but only because he's 23 years younger than Chuck Norris and Bruce Lee is dead.

Jet Li - 49 years old (today in fact - Happy Birthday Mr. Li)
    Jackie Chan - 58 years old
    Chuck Norris - 72 years old

Last edited:

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I'm basing my opinion on the version of each in their prime. If that's the case, Chuck Norris by far. If you'd seen him fight (or film of him fighting) from the late 60s or early 70s, you'd understand.

Jet Li and Jackie Chan are performers first and foremost. That's what Wushu and Chinese Opera training is all about.

Bruce Lee was by all accounts a very good fighter, but Chuck Norris was bigger and from what I've seen on film, at least as fast. He was also a lot more well-rounded than most know. I don't know if he formally studied Judo/Jiu Jitsu or the Korean equivalent, or if his school of Tang Soo Do incorporated the throws, holds, and joint locks, but he was pretty good at that stuff too.

gunowner930

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    Royce is a great guy, and I have tons of respect for the man... He brought BJJ into the world spotlight, and is an all around good guy.... but he is in my opinion not even the strongest practitioner in the Gracie family.

Royce was picked to demonstrate BJJ because of his smaller frame. They knew that when people see the small guy destroying the opposition, more respect for BJJ would be earned.

Great point on Royce. Nobody knew anything about brazilian jiu jitsu before Royce starting submitting big roided up fighters like Ken Shamrock. However, Shamrock beat Royce's face in for 30 min in the 2nd fight, and he was really the first guy to successfully defend BJJ. Royce's comeback fight against Matt Hughes didn't go so well for him either. MMA had evolved and Royce had nothing to offer Hughes. Hughes could have broke his arm, but decided to get a referee stoppage instead.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Royce is a great guy, and I have tons of respect for the man... He brought BJJ into the world spotlight, and is an all around good guy.... but he is in my opinion not even the strongest practitioner in the Gracie family.

Royce was picked to demonstrate BJJ because of his smaller frame. They knew that when people see the small guy destroying the opposition, more respect for BJJ would be earned.

That's exactly why he was picked.

Rickson is by far the most talented Gracie.

Matt52

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2012
    Bruce Lee was a movie star not a fighter. He may have started his own discipline of martial arts but anyone can do that just so they can call themselves a master. I look to real men who actually had fighting careers. Ali, Tyson, Fedor Emelianenko, Chuck Liddell and many others me who actually mixed it up with people on live tv and didnt have to rely on rumors of fights they had to prove they could fight

hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    Bruce Lee was a movie star not a fighter. He may have started his own discipline of martial arts but anyone can do that just so they can call themselves a master. I look to real men who actually had fighting careers. Ali, Tyson, Fedor Emelianenko, Chuck Liddell and many others me who actually mixed it up with people on live tv and didnt have to rely on rumors of fights they had to prove they could fight

So did you vote for ATM or Chuck Norris?

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in

you sir are mistaken. bruce lee was a martial artist first and a movie star second

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Kids, what do you do.

Lee was a fighter that was brought into films. Not sure how old you are, no slam intended. He was king of his craft in the late 60's and early 70's.

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    Lee was a Child Actor in Hong Kong before he began making "kung fu" movies in the US.

He probably started acting and fighting around the same time.

indyk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Alpha site
    Jackie Chan is a real bad boy! ohhh man Bruce lee I had posters of him on my wall as a kid, they were always replaced when they wore out he was a hero to me as a kid :)

Steven seagal is a bad boy as well :) "my pic"

He was trained by Harry Ishisaka and received 1st dan degree (Shodan) under the direction of Koichi Tohei.

In other words he is the real deal, as well as an Actor and part time sheriff***lol.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=herSynqVN3M[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJQQZum6D3M&feature=related[/ame]

Last edited:

Hornett

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Bedford, Indiana
    I picked Chuck Norris only because I didn't want to be killed in my sleep.
    However, if you have seen any of Steven Segal's demonstrations before he had a movie career I believe that you would be impressed.
    Once you get close enough for him to touch you, it's over.
    Well Here's one.
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fH6HtkySiCQ[/ame]

Top Bottom