• ...and so much more!
  • printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    It suggests a moment of thought, remembrance and a thank you. It's a pretty simple concept.

You can do it or not. To each his own. Nobody is going to give you any grief for not doing it. That's called class.

Now, on the other hand............ giving someone grief for doing it is a total DICK move.

In my honest opinion.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    It suggests a moment of thought, remembrance and a thank you. It's a pretty simple concept.

You can do it or not. To each his own. Nobody is going to give you any grief for not doing it. That's called class.

Now, on the other hand............ giving someone grief for doing it is a total DICK move.

In my honest opinion.
    100% agree! Very well said. I've heard of this class thing. It sounds really cool. More people should try it! Now, you say it moved all by itself? You didn't even touch it? It just totally moved?? Now that's Cool!!:cool:

findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy

In my honest opinion.

I don't know if this is directed at me, but for once Francis(?) I agree with you. Now, that's class.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    If I changed my avatar to the one in the OP would I then be a conformist? or does it take more than two for conformity to rear it's ugly head?

I don't know if it takes more than two. Certainly would seem to take more than one (multiple personality disorder notwithstanding).

BigBoxaJunk

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    East-ish

In my honest opinion.

I believe he meant nothing more than to make an observation about how we all choose to show that moment of thought, remembrance and thank-you, and maybe what that might say about what kind of person we must be. A bit of gentle good humor, that's all.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Wait, we can change it now? I'm just waiting to be told what to do.
    Well wait no more! Here at SkullDaddy's Midget Stripper Emporium we can check your peer presure! That's right, our experts can analyze and determine if you have low peer presure or high peer presure. If your peer presure is low, we can install a valve and inflate your peer presure to the proper poundage. If its high, we can install the same valve and let some of that nasty peer presure out! So call now!!! The first 10 callers will get a free colonoscopy with their first valve job!!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Well wait no more! Here at SkullDaddy's Midget Stripper Emporium we can check your peer presure! That's right, our experts can analyze and determine if you have low peer presure or high peer presure. If your peer presure is low, we can install a valve and inflate your peer presure to the proper poundage. If its high, we can install the same valve and let some of that nasty peer presure out! So call now!!! The first 10 callers will get a free colonoscopy with their first valve job!!

Pick me....pick me......

Top Bottom