• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    I didnt do anything simply because in the past from what i can remember there hasnt been a movement to change avatars for fallen troops from Indiana. While i greatly appreciate the sacrifices these police officers have made, i dont want to do it for one and not the other. Judge all you want.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    CalmDown_zps9dfea591.jpg

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    I used Fenway's suggested image because it shows unity. Like wearing the same uniform, or flying the same flag.

I'll hang onto it until such time as I feel the need to change it.

As for 'fallen troops from Indiana' (or anywhere else), we do that every year in the U.S. It's called "Memorial Day".

A flag flies on my home 24/7, lit at night, changed when wear & tear dictate. I put it up (rather than just on holidays) on September 11, 2001.

I'll take it down when the war is over.

findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    Up until this time I had no avatar image...........

Hmmmmmm... Hadn't thought about that possibility. Let's see, you are an olde Inet hand who has long since felt the need to adorn your posts with pict's & sigs, or, you are a true original and we (I) salute you, or, you needed a really good reason to paste one on. I salute you Calcot7. And everyone else for whatever reasons they have. Oh cr*p I'm sounding like a toadie now....

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    As for 'fallen troops from Indiana' (or anywhere else), we do that every year in the U.S. It's called "Memorial
    Not trying to discourage anyone from changing their avatar or showing support. However there is also a day every year for fallen police officers. I believe its may 15 where all flags are flown half mast. Anyway I was just adding my insight onto why I didn't change mine. No disrespect was intended.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Well wait no more! Here at SkullDaddy's Midget Stripper Emporium we can check your peer presure! That's right, our experts can analyze and determine if you have low peer presure or high peer presure. If your peer presure is low, we can install a valve and inflate your peer presure to the proper poundage. If its high, we can install the same valve and let some of that nasty peer presure out! So call now!!! The first 10 callers will get a free colonoscopy with their first valve job!!

What the ever living strint is wrong with you????

:lmfao:

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Well wait no more! Here at SkullDaddy's Midget Stripper Emporium we can check your peer presure! That's right, our experts can analyze and determine if you have low peer presure or high peer presure. If your peer presure is low, we can install a valve and inflate your peer presure to the proper poundage. If its high, we can install the same valve and let some of that nasty peer presure out! So call now!!! The first 10 callers will get a free colonoscopy with their first valve job!!

He's a keeper. ;)

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

When's your 'hot midget strippers with guns' calender coming out?

Top Bottom