• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

djkbmwguy

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2013
    Good luck at the show. There usually isn't any CZs to be had there. Last I saw last weekend ZX was out of them as well. You should try Wrigley. They usually have some on hand, although I haven't been in there for over 6 months...

I thought it would be a slim hope. I was at ZX a week ago, they had a 75 compact. Wrigley had a PCR but could not make a deal for my Kahr. By the time I sold my Kahr the PCR was gone. They have a RAMI but not real impressed with it. A dealer last weekend had a RAMI at the Auburn gun show but that was it. I plan on going down to the 1500, I thought I might have a better shot at finding one of the two. Thanks for the suggestions though.

djkbmwguy

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2013
    What didn't impress you about the RAMI?

I bought a SP01 and love it. It feels great in the hand. The RAMI did not feel as good in the hand. Looking up some of the reviews those that had them were not real impressed with them. the guy at the LGS showed me the factory target of the five shots. I am not totally familiar with this sheet other than this is how the gun shot within a 4 inch circle. Not sure of the distance it was shot but two shots were outside the circle target. Now the RAMI in Auburn all shots were in the target but just not as good a feeling about it as the PCR or the P01. I shoot the SP01 great and so does everyone that shoots it. I have had many offers to on it. So I want a EDC that I feel that good about. My Kahr I only shot so so with the long trigger pull.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I bought a SP01 and love it. It feels great in the hand. The RAMI did not feel as good in the hand. Looking up some of the reviews those that had them were not real impressed with them. the guy at the LGS showed me the factory target of the five shots. I am not totally familiar with this sheet other than this is how the gun shot within a 4 inch circle. Not sure of the distance it was shot but two shots were outside the circle target. Now the RAMI in Auburn all shots were in the target but just not as good a feeling about it as the PCR or the P01. I shoot the SP01 great and so does everyone that shoots it. I have had many offers to on it. So I want a EDC that I feel that good about. My Kahr I only shot so so with the long trigger pull.

My 1st CZ experience was one of BA's RAMI pieces. It was fully cajunized as are all of mine now. This was a few years ago. We were shooting 90 + yards at an 18" steel and I wore it out with the RAMI.
    I will say that the out of the box CZ's do NADA for me. But the cajunized pieces are sweet.

djkbmwguy

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2013
    My 1st CZ experience was one of BA's RAMI pieces. It was fully cajunized as are all of mine now. This was a few years ago. We were shooting 90 + yards at an 18" steel and I wore it out with the RAMI.
    I will say that the out of the box CZ's do NADA for me. But the cajunized pieces are sweet.

Pardon my ignorance but other than have the trigger worked on to smooth it out what goes into a cajunized CZ? I love my SP01 out of the box, would I love it more cajunized?

ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County
    Well guys, it's been a long day. Everything is done at the funeral home, she is being cremated. Sister is on her way from Tennessee so we can get all the financial done. Thanks for all the prayers from my INGO family. If anyone is in need of a great car, we are selling her 2014 Subaru Impreza. It has only 24500 miles on it and it's in excellent condition. Thanks again friends....

djkbmwguy

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2013
    Well guys, it's been a long day. Everything is done at the funeral home, she is being cremated. Sister is on her way from Tennessee so we can get all the financial done. Thanks for all the prayers from my INGO family. If anyone is in need of a great car, we are selling her 2014 Subaru Impreza. It has only 24500 miles on it and it's in excellent condition. Thanks again friends....

I will check around for anyone in need of the car. I will continue prayers for you and your family.

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    Sorry for your loss Chris and will be thanking about you and the family and sending prayers your way!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Pardon my ignorance but other than have the trigger worked on to smooth it out what goes into a cajunized CZ? I love my SP01 out of the box, would I love it more cajunized?

The cajun package enhances the ignition controls. The gun is just a joy to run.
    I am not sure where you are located but there are a few of us that enjoy letting interested folks try the up-graded CZ's.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom