The CZickness XIII: Lucky 13, we could all use some.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    The threat of an evidence locker is what drives my choice in part as well. Plus, not carrying the CZs lets me feel good about tuning them to perfection without the fear of going too light for carry

That's why I'm happy I'm now carrying the CZ P10. It fits the need of an inexpensive gun that wouldn't be a hassle if it were ever confiscated for some reason, yet it's still a CZ and a point of pride :)

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    That's why I'm happy I'm now carrying the CZ P10. It fits the need of an inexpensive gun that wouldn't be a hassle if it were ever confiscated for some reason, yet it's still a CZ and a point of pride :)
    Had a P10 for a short while, sold it before I really got a chance to play around with it. New owner is among us....

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN

If only they'd produce the thing in .40 or in the P10S models. If either of those happens, it would let me consolidate by selling off a bunch of Blocks. The P10S is what I'd really like to see though. In .40 no less :)

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Other than my .22's, I'm going to carry every handgun I own at least once during the year. It doesn't matter is it's a .38 snubbie, or a .500 Magnum S&W ..... I have a holster for all of my handguns, and all will be carried. Sure, it would make me sick if one of the more expensive ones was confiscated, but I'll take my chances. To me (and I'm only speaking for me !), handguns are for carrying .... otherwise, I'd feel guilty if they weren't fulfilling their purpose.

While down at my cabin, I'll also always have an AR-15 handy. Down there, I might need to take a 60 yard shot across my meadow to eradicate a coyote with rabies .... or similar.
    A powerful rifle is kept behind a powerful symbol. Both give me great pleasure !

i-H8NhGJk-L.jpg

i-sPZDnQs-L.jpg

rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    Ok who snagged the Tactical Sport in the classifieds? Looks nice and the price seemed fair although I have no reference price for the particular model.

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    Other than my .22's, I'm going to carry every handgun I own at least once during the year. It doesn't matter is it's a .38 snubbie, or a .500 Magnum S&W ..... I have a holster for all of my handguns, and all will be carried. Sure, it would make me sick if one of the more expensive ones was confiscated, but I'll take my chances. To me (and I'm only speaking for me !), handguns are for carrying .... otherwise, I'd feel guilty if they weren't fulfilling their purpose.

While down at my cabin, I'll also always have an AR-15 handy. Down there, I might need to take a 60 yard shot across my meadow to eradicate a coyote with rabies .... or similar.
    A powerful rifle is kept behind a powerful symbol. Both give me great pleasure !
    Not that you need me to, but my name is Hopper, and I approve of this post!! I've sometimes thought about the whole "confiscation/evidence locker" issue with my carry piece(s), and understand not wanting something really nice to end up on a shelf for who knows how long. At the same time, if it effectively helps me defend my life/loved ones/property, a nice piece stuck in evidence is low on my worries list, and something I can replace.

As for the TS, 'twas not me. But I can attest to JBLee's character (the seller). He's who mcapo's "shiny" 75B came from, and he's a terrific guy, I could have talked to him about this hobby/passion we all have for hours on end.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Thanks for your thoughts, Hopper ! :)

Churchmouse ... you know that everyone will be along to start screaming "PICS" ! We're all on the edge of our seat, and we want to see the new beauty ! :yesway:

Edit: (or did you show some pics earlier .... in its raw state ?)

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Thanks for your thoughts, Hopper ! :)

Churchmouse ... you know that everyone will be along to start screaming "PICS" ! We're all on the edge of our seat, and we want to see the new beauty ! :yesway:

Edit: (or did you show some pics earlier .... in its raw state ?)

I put up some pics with out sites on it.

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    I wonder if it could be someone that already has plans for two guns to be modified and thought they’d take a chance with some factory SA goodness?

Just thinking out loud.....

Nice! Anxious to hear how it shoots. You got it at a great price. I mean, not $400 great, but still a great price. :):

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom