Not open for further replies.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Very much agreed. I would have never gotten into CZ's without your influence and generosity in sharing your collection. I have that 75 Compact from you that is a forever gun and have rarely shot anything that compares. You have inspired most of us and we're better for knowing you and your family :)

^^ This right here!

Well said WT

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    This I know. But I have two of them....

You know better how you use your AR's, but....I could see some potential for dropping the ACOG from the Windham and putting something like a Vortex 1x8 on it. Would still give you some CQB ability but let you stretch it out a bit and the keep the an ACOG on a 5.56.

Then take the difference and put it towards a Shadow 2. :rockwoot:

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    You know better how you use your AR's, but....I could see some potential for dropping the ACOG from the Windham and putting something like a Vortex 1x8 on it. Would still give you some CQB ability but let you stretch it out a bit and the keep the an ACOG on a 5.56.

Then take the difference and put it towards a Shadow 2. :rockwoot:

Scary how you knew I wanted a Shadow 2, literally just text my LGS about one they got in recently.

Right now I have an Aimpoint Pro and an Acog for my 5.56 rifle and the other Acog on the 308. Was thinking of just running the Aimpoint exclusively on the 5.56 rifle since that's the setup I run in training and then leave the 308 as is, sell the extra Acog, get a Shadow 2. Something like that.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Right now the current strong desires are:

- Sweet range gun, something I haven't ran before. Caliber doesn't seem to matter that much, but prefer semi auto.
    - 10mm, have shot several but not owned
    - Semi auto with a RMR type optic on a milled slide, I have a Burris FF that would work possibly though I'd prefer an actual RMR

ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County
    Trying to decide on the Optic for my MK12 , Leupold Mark 4 LR/T 3.5-10x40 TMR or Vortex Viper PST 2-10x32 EBR-4 MRAD Scope PST-2105. Opinions? The Leupold is about $200 more...

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Dean Crail seems to have you covered in the classies on 1 and 3.

I'm in the midst of 10 mm desire dilemma....can't decide what I want.

I saw both of those. As the spouse cruises through here now (and knows many of you) I am leery. Very very leery....:nailbite:

Seriously, If I can swing it outside lifes issues she is cool with most anything I do. Well.....most anything.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I held a Shadow 2 and really liked the ergos. They have added to the front strap area like I haven't seen on other CZ's before. It felt really damn good. Anyone that knows me knows that I am deeply rooted in having guns solely based on defensive use in mind. With that being said, damn it felt good.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I held a Shadow 2 and really liked the ergos. They have added to the front strap area like I haven't seen on other CZ's before. It felt really damn good. Anyone that knows me knows that I am deeply rooted in having guns solely based on defensive use in mind. With that being said, damn it felt good.

Everyone should have at least one range toy that is the bomb. My 75 compact with Wizard lovin is that gun for me and always will be. I've had many converts showing off that gun and ended some trigger snob discussions as well... :yesway:

croy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Apr 22, 2012
    Indiana
    So. When did they change the triggers on the p10? I rented yhe one at PB and it had a ton of trigger slap. Ive shot a different one twice in the last 6 days and felt zero trigger slap.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    So. When did they change the triggers on the p10? I rented yhe one at PB and it had a ton of trigger slap. Ive shot a different one twice in the last 6 days and felt zero trigger slap.

I don't know if it's a different generation, or just that some are better than others. The first one I bought I hated due to the trigger slap. Later, I tried a brand new one that 88 had bought and it had far less trigger slap, barely noticeable until after 100 rounds or so. The two I have were like the latter example, but I still ended up dropping in HBI triggers.

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    Just to entice you...here is a bad pic of a surprisingly good Israeli surplus gun. It’s made the rounds of INGO and must have 1000’s through it. Incredibly smooth and surprisingly accurate.

839bdf18018fdec8dd72843e00747288.heic

Ok, thanks. Ill take it. Just let me know when you want to meet. :) .Entice is French for to offer or make available, right?

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Reading your posts is like 2017 me. I swore no new guns for a while. A while ended up being a short amount of time.
    Counting pennies to see what I can afford, but I know me and something will end up in the classies. Most likely an optic me thinks.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    I held a Shadow 2 and really liked the ergos...With that being said, damn it felt good.

Counting pennies to see what I can afford, but I know me and something will end up in the classies. Most likely an optic me thinks.

I don't think I've taken another firearm to the range since I got my Shadow 2.

My advise is to keep counting those pennies all the way up to the price of the CZ Shadow 2. :thumbsup:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom