• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    New LOK grips coming today for the Wizardized P-01 and 75B matte stainless! I'll post up pics later tonight or over the weekend after I get them installed.

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    Morning BA, Hopper and anyone I've missed.
    Good morning pretty boys! WTB, this is another one with me that you started ^^^. I really REALLY liked those "frag" grips you had on your compact at the SGE, which I put on the PCR, and am finally getting around to upgrading the other two in the stable.B

BTW - if anyone is interested in the CZ Custom wood 1/2-checkered coco grips in either compact or full-size 75 format, I'll likely be listing them at half what I paid.

Last edited:

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Just got back from the range. Today, I ran a couple of .40s along with the Phantom and 9mm P07. I think I may have finally solved the issue of the .40 75B Compact. The gun runs beautifully with a 40P slide mated to it, so that’s the direction I’m going with that gun.

I had forgotten how nice the 9mm P07 was. Today was the first time I’ve shot it since early last spring. What a *****cat of a shooter that one is. I might have this one over sprung a bit though, as it was trickling brass out at my feet. But, dang, what a solid carry gun.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Just got back from the range. Today, I ran a couple of .40s along with the Phantom and 9mm P07. I think I may have finally solved the issue of the .40 75B Compact. The gun runs beautifully with a 40P slide mated to it, so that’s the direction I’m going with that gun.

I had forgotten how nice the 9mm P07 was. Today was the first time I’ve shot it since early last spring. What a *****cat of a shooter that one is. I might have this one over sprung a bit though, as it was trickling brass out at my feet. But, dang, what a solid carry gun.

Sorry I missed this one.....:(

ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County

I’ve been carrying a P-07 for awhile now...P-09 is my nightstand gun..

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom