Not open for further replies.

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    Next Friday is 1911 day. I have come to find that taking a limited number to the range I get more info from the time spent. Take 5 and concentrate on a few of them. Let them all dance a few numbers but time spent.

5 is my max. I should take 2 at a time and concentrate more. But when I open the safe they all raise their hands and yell PICK ME! PICK ME!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    5 is my max. I should take 2 at a time and concentrate more. But when I open the safe they all raise their hands and yell PICK ME! PICK ME!

That is my focus this year. A few at a time. Then If and when I choose to thin out the stable I will have a handful of my favorites.
    That clearing out thing is close.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Morning folks! :coffee:

The mags are loaded and the bags are packed for an early morning range trip with the mouse. I’ll leave for my happy place in about 45 minutes and can’t wait for a bit of pre-weekend GPT.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    ...... CZ at the top ..... all are going shootin' tomorrow !

i-mCKgvsC-XL.jpg

Nice selection for a range trip MM. Today, I’m taking my shiny 75B, P01, 40P hybrid, S&W 66 and will be picking a 586 up off of CM.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Next Friday is 1911 day. I have come to find that taking a limited number to the range I get more info from the time spent. Take 5 and concentrate on a few of them. Let them all dance a few numbers but time spent.

I like that idea. Today, I’ll run the 75B and P01 for fun. The 40P and 66 are along for testing and won’t get run much. Roger on the 1911 day next Friday.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I think 2019 will be a clearing year for me. There are a bunch of guns that I really like but not enough to ever bubble to the top of the range trip list. Both my SP01 Tactical and SP01 Phantom seem to fit that description. One of those will move on this year.

My transitional might too. It’s now fully Cajunized and running as SAO but continues to collect dust instead of GPT residue. On the 1911 side, I might thin the herd a bit too. Love that little Kimber but since I don’t carry 1911s much any more, it’s neither carried or shot much.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I think 2019 will be a clearing year for me. There are a bunch of guns that I really like but not enough to ever bubble to the top of the range trip list. Both my SP01 Tactical and SP01 Phantom seem to fit that description. One of those will move on this year.

My transitional might too. It’s now fully Cajunized and running as SAO but continues to collect dust instead of GPT residue. On the 1911 side, I might thin the herd a bit too. Love that little Kimber but since I don’t carry 1911s much any more, it’s neither carried or shot much.

Yup.There will be some sweet pieces finding some new homes. A lot will change this year.

hANNAbONE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Des Moines, Iowa
    Good Morning, My People..!!

Today will be a good day - heading to Point Blank with some of my shootin' buds.

Can't wait.!

Hope your day is filled with smiles and laughter.

Areoflyer09

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 28, 2017
    Indianapolis
    Morning everyone! It’s Friday! Gonna be a busy weekend.

Snow tomorrow, then the cold comes. I’ll send warm thoughts once our plane lands in San Diego on Sunday. Training for a new property tax software Monday-Wednesday and then headed home Thursday. Friday is a vacation day.

As much I don’t like airports or flying, I’m looking froward for this trip this time. Headed somewhere nice instead of dingy, Alexis gets to come along and it will be warm. Alexis also gets to fly for the first time and due to the difficulty getting a direct flight to San Diego, we get a layover going both way. So 4 airports and 4 planes.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom