• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Areoflyer09

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 28, 2017
    Indianapolis
    I’ve got a couple of fun .22s but nothing like some of what you guys have. Mine are all builder grade, not the custom guns that are drool worthy. Does a CMMG kit in a spare AR count as a .22?

All 22s are worthy. Most people are just saner than some of us :nuts:

I do actually own completely stock 22s. They just aren’t as much fun to show off, the T-bolt excluded of course.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I’ve got a couple of fun .22s but nothing like some of what you guys have. Mine are all builder grade, not the custom guns that are drool worthy. Does a CMMG kit in a spare AR count as a .22?

None of mine are really custom, outside of having a VQ barrel on one of my Victory's and having a couple pistols with red dots. Of course, Annie isn't custom, but that doesn't stop her from being AWESOME :D

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    I have nothing even remotely cool in the .22 world. The FGE is probably the first time I've fired a .22 in several years. I feel inadequate now. :(

:laugh:

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    When it gets a little warmer, MCF&G should work fine ;)

1. Looking into an outdoor range for this summer and the MCF&G is closer to me than the Fall Creek Valley Conservatory (I used to motorcycle past it years ago) when I lived around 71st/Hague Rd.
    2. Being retired this summer, I could travel a little further, but everything being equal I'd gravitate toward the closest, but the MCF&G has the Friday Night Steel or Speed Steel Shooting that was recommended to me by a couple of members here, and sounds like something I should check into.
    3. I need to find out the basics about whether you have to have a holster, how many mags you need and the like to gear up for it.
    4. I've been told that my eyesight notwithstanding, my Shadow 2 was created for it. :laugh:

It's now got a flat trigger and other upgrades like SAO that the Wizard did this past winter. This is an old pic when I bought it last summer.
    WAIT: below these is a pic with the flat trigger. I cared enough to get up and take the pics. ;)
    I've read somewhere that some type of competitions take a DAO 1st pull?
    I hope the Steel Plate shooting isn't one of them or I'll have to use my Bersa TPXT instead.
    TxAOHaZ.jpg
    yBIhu12.jpg
    xgqEw2w.jpg
    cux9Mm4.jpg
    dcZ8auM.jpg
    YMzuZbF.jpg

Last edited:

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    I have nothing even remotely cool in the .22 world. The FGE is probably the first time I've fired a .22 in several years. I feel inadequate now. :(

:laugh:

1. Seems like I remember you posting a pick of a smashing SS .22LR with wood handles.
    2. Wasn't it a Hunter model? Whatever it was I remember it on the screen, with tears rolling down my cheeks as I realized I would never have anything like that. :D
    3. Translation: surely you jest. :scratch: Ok, maybe you haven't fired it lately, but that just isn't right, and you need to step up. :nono:
    4. If I have the wrong person, I'll look forward to my error being pointed out: we teachers thrive on it! :laugh:

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    That cat is in some hot soup.!!!

As is R. Kraft...
    R kelly will finally stay in prison where his child molester ass belongs. Kraft will get a slap on the hand. It wont go to trial but if it did and i was on the jury i would vote not guilty as i dont believe sex for money should be illegal. Jury nullification baby! One more check n balance the founders gave we the people

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    IN!!!! And legal

Is this new thread the title to an R Kelly song?

Too old for R Kelly's preferences I think.

R kelly will finally stay in prison where his child molester ass belongs. Kraft will get a slap on the hand. It wont go to trial but if it did and i was on the jury i would vote not guilty as i dont believe sex for money should be illegal. Jury nullification baby! One more check n balance the founders gave we the people

I think Kraft's charge is only a misdemeanor... He'll get slapped by the NFL more than anything else, I'd think.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Yeah probably right. It will be the worlds most expenssive handy when its all said and done.

Well spring training games are happening!! Red sucks just beat the yankees, not a biggie its mostly prospects in these games now. Great to see some future stars.
    Reds vs indians now. I think the reds are going to have a monster season and surpirse a lot of people

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    1. Seems like I remember you posting a pick of a smashing SS .22LR with wood handles.
    2. Wasn't it a Hunter model? Whatever it was I remember it on the screen, with tears rolling down my cheeks as I realized I would never have anything like that. :D
    3. Translation: surely you jest. :scratch: Ok, maybe you haven't fired it lately, but that just isn't right, and you need to step up. :nono:
    4. If I have the wrong person, I'll look forward to my error being pointed out: we teachers thrive on it! :laugh:

If I'm not mistaken, that was mcapo.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana

Although I totally agree, I'd make an exception for that fat-cat Kraft. He should be horse whipped in public ...naked ! :D

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    1. Looking into an outdoor range for this summer and the MCF&G is closer to me than the Fall Creek Valley Conservatory (I used to motorcycle past it years ago) when I lived around 71st/Hague Rd.
    2. Being retired this summer, I could travel a little further, but everything being equal I'd gravitate toward the closest, but the MCF&G has the Friday Night Steel or Speed Steel Shooting that was recommended to me by a couple of members here, and sounds like something I should check into.
    3. I need to find out the basics about whether you have to have a holster, how many mags you need and the like to gear up for it.
    4. I've been told that my eyesight notwithstanding, my Shadow 2 was created for it. :laugh:

It's now got a flat trigger and other upgrades like SAO that the Wizard did this past winter. This is an old pic when I bought it last summer.
    WAIT: below these is a pic with the flat trigger. I cared enough to get up and take the pics. ;)
    I hope the Steel Plate shooting isn't one of them or I'll have to use my Bersa TPXT instead.
    cux9Mm4.jpg
    [/UOTE]

If only it were black, with blue grips ! :whistle: (sorry, couldn't resist !) .:):

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus

I hope the Steel Plate shooting isn't one of them or I'll have to use my Bersa TPXT instead...

https://indyrange.net/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/fnsrules2017.pdf

I think the SA only trigger will move you from Production class to Limited class which is ok and allows you to fully load the mags instead of being limited to 10 rounds per mag.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom