• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Seriously!? This is the game you’re wanting to play now? I guess anyone who came to the country after 1882 without doing so legally. Sufficient enough?

Not sure if srs or honestly clueless about the issue. If you don't understand the leap you made, and why it's problematic, you may be beyond saving. Your words were cringeworthy. They seriously were. Perhaps someone else will clue you in.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    Nope even CNN poll shows it !

Its about jobs paychecks don’t lie!

Trump may have broke the Democratic strangle hold on black Americans with jobs and money strange huh!

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Not sure if srs or honestly clueless about the issue. If you don't understand the leap you made, and why it's problematic, you may be beyond saving. Your words were cringeworthy. They seriously were. Perhaps someone else will clue you in.
    Were you making a reference to me being illegal because we took it from the native Americans? That was the game I was assuming you were playing. If so, poor argument.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Well whatever I’m not gonna sit and play your ridiculous game. You’re trying to correlate 2 opposite things. Disparaging ILLEGAL immigrants should not make a legal immigrant think he would suffer the same fate. You’re fear mongering.

Simply being Hispanic doesn't make one an illegal immigrant. It would nice if you understood that.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Simply being Hispanic doesn't make one an illegal immigrant. It would nice if you understood that.
    Who said it did? I said Illegal immigrant. I never actually once used the word Hispanic in any reply. I used the words LEGAL immigrant and ILLEGAL immigrant. You try so hard to project racism into everything when there is none.

See. The games you play. It’s always ring around the Rosie, twist, project, deflect. You still haven’t addressed how calling a white woman Pocahontas has an effect on the black community?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Who said it did? I said Illegal immigrant. I never actually once used the word Hispanic in any reply. I used the words LEGAL immigrant and ILLEGAL immigrant. You try so hard to project racism into everything when there is none.

See. The games you play. It’s always ring around the Rosie, twist, project, deflect. You still haven’t addressed how calling a white woman Pocahontas has an effect on the black community?

You.

Yes, the nuance evades you. I'll explain. If an Asian person thinks it's ok to disparage Hispanics around me, why wouldn't that same person disparage black people, around a white person? The fact of it, is that bigotry in all forms is wrong, and bigot IS a bigot regardless of who they target. A person doesn't get a pass simply because they aren't targeting your particular group; at least to people that understand the nuance.

Ever think maybe the Asian understands that he’s here LEGALLY, whereas the other is here ILLEGALLY, and that’s who he’s wanting to “disparage”? I guess the Asian would have to think for himself and understand that, instead of listening to what cnn tells him to think of the situation.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville

And where did I say Hispanics? I did however, say the “other” (non specified race) is here ILLEGALLY. Stop projecting race into it and stick with legal and illegal. Again with the trying to see racism everywhere. Nobody said ALL HISPANICS ARE ILLEGAL. It’s just you twisting everything to fit your motive to prove racism when there isn’t any. You wanna have an actual discussion, great. You wanna sit and play the projection game and twist replies to fit your intentions, sorry about ya. Now tell me where that’s wrong. Why should a legal immigrant think he would suffer the same fate as an illegal immigrant? Why would that be concerning to a legal immigrant?

And, again, twist, deflect, project proven, why not address the Pocahontas question. How does that effect the black community?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    And where did I say Hispanics? I did however, say the “other” (non specified race) is here ILLEGALLY. Stop projecting race into it and stick with legal and illegal. Again with the trying to see racism everywhere. Nobody said ALL HISPANICS ARE ILLEGAL. It’s just you twisting everything to fit your motive to prove racism when there isn’t any. You wanna have an actual discussion, great. You wanna sit and play the projection game and twist replies to fit your intentions, sorry about ya. Now tell me where that’s wrong. Why should a legal immigrant think he would suffer the same fate as an illegal immigrant? Why would that be concerning to a legal immigrant?

And, again, twist, deflect, project proven, why not address the Pocahontas question. How does that effect the black community?

Riiiiight, sell that stuff someplace else, 'cause I ain't buying. Like I said, your words betray you. If you misspoke, because you weren't paying attention, you could've said so, and that would've been acceptable. But you're not. You're doubling down as if your words were acceptable.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Riiiiight, sell that stuff someplace else, 'cause I ain't buying. Like I said, your words betray you. If you misspoke, because you weren't paying attention, you could've said so, and that would've been acceptable. But you're not. You're doubling down as if your words were acceptable.

No, I just assumed we were talking about LEGAL immigrants and ILLEGAL immigrants. Discussing 2 legal immigrants of different races seemed pointless, but I guess if you’re wishing to project racism where there is none, race becomes the main focus of the discussion instead of legal/illegal.

I also see you have no desire to address the Pocahontas point. Twist, project, deflect. Ring around the Rosie.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Well whatever I’m not gonna sit and play your ridiculous game. You’re trying to correlate 2 opposite things. Disparaging ILLEGAL immigrants should not make a legal immigrant think he would suffer the same fate. You’re fear mongering.

And yet you do continue to play. You should learn to just ignore it.

This kind of ridiculousness is Kut's jam. He's never going to stop doing it because so many here still can't help but get hooked. Don't take the bait. Ignore the nonsense. Stop giving it any credibility.

Learn to smile and move on with life.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Spin-Spin-Spin

fm6kQsW.gif

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    No, I just assumed we were talking about LEGAL immigrants and ILLEGAL immigrants. Discussing 2 legal immigrants of different races seemed pointless, but I guess if you’re wishing to project racism where there is none, race becomes the main focus of the discussion instead of legal/illegal.

I also see you have no desire to address the Pocahontas point. Twist, project, deflect. Ring around the Rosie.

My comment indirectly answered this, certainly sufficiently enough for the point to be gathered, you apparently just don't understand.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    No, your logic is faulty. Communist vote Democrat, because Democrats have some policies that align with Communist thought. So to expound on that, WN's voting for Trump means.....?

It means you buy into the narrative that hes racist. And when you believe that detail, then you can create a situation where those things might matter.

Has he passed any anti-black, pro-white policy?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom