• Status
    Not open for further replies.

NyleRN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 14, 2013
    Scottsburg
    Wonder if the "T-Bone" situation with Booker is too old to bring up these days.

A guy falsely accused of gang raping isn't fit for service on the SCOTUS but a guy that admits to sexual assault is fit to run and potentially be voted in as POTUS. Meh, sounds reasonable

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    19 of the 20 most Fudged Up cities are ran by Gimmecrats.Is there just one who does not have a Fudged Up city on their re'sume'?....oh yeah MAGA....and go Pats.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    So the forerunners in the Democrat camp are;
    - Kamala "I dated a married man 30 years my senior for political power" Harris
    - Cory "Spartacus, the document leaking, boob grabber" Booker

2020 should be real interesting for the debates.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    So even if you hate President Trump you have to admit if they debate him he will tear them apart.

If jobs numbers are strong and the economy is still good the only one I see with a chance is VP Biden ?

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    It's very interesting that conveniently none of these loons had heard what the VA governor graphically said about killing babies, days after it was said.

Yet hours after his supposed "racist" med school photo was published, they call for his head. :dunno:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    She also apparently said she is all for getting rid of private insurance entirely. Looks like she’s trying to go as hard left as possible. https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ka...s-lets-eliminate-all-of-that-lets-move-on.amp

And don't forget she supports the so called "green new deal", which among other things, bans personal vehicles. That should be an automatic disqualifier for any public office. This is a very fringe far left bat **** crazy earth worshiping idea. Only lunatics support it. If Harris wins the nomination, Trump, assuming he doesn't get successfully primaried, should pin every bat **** crazy idea on her. Well, really whoever wins the democratic nomination. They're all bat **** crazy.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Just caught a little soundbite of Elizabeth Warren's official announcement of her candidacy. The part that got me was, "an America that works for everyone".

Now I'd hope she meant an America where everyone has an equal opportunity to succeed, but I can't help but think that if taken literally, that little snippet is the polar opposite of what Kennedy meant when he said, "Ask not what your country can do for you*. Ask what you can do for your country."

* America should NOT work for "you" - as in cater to your needs and wants. YOU should work for these things yourself. America provides the opportunity to do so.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Yeah, I think she probably had in mind, "Productive Americans working for others so that the nonproductive don't have to."

Yes, but the direct translation of her campaign slogan is “from each according to ability, to each according to need.”

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom