• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SwikLS

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 26, 2015
    The Bunker
    If you are implying that IMPD officers are not doing their jobs and allowed this incident to happen, you can shove that thought somewhere.

not implying that at all rather implying that some citizens seem to think they're above the law or should get special treatment because a certain past president of a certain political party encouraged a certain bogus political group to promote certain bogus narratives.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    not implying that all rather implying that some citizens seem to think they're above the law or should get special treatment because a certain past president of a certain political party encouraged a certain bogus political group to promote certain bogus narratives.
    Wow.

That's a leap and a half. With a twist.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    A criminal enterprise bears your name, you probably won't die of old age.

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    Gang member kills gang member then goes to prison. We used to call that two-for-one. The prison part is getting harder to achieve as we continue to get softer on criminals.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    not implying that at all rather implying that some citizens seem to think they're above the law or should get special treatment because a certain past president of a certain political party encouraged a certain bogus political group to promote certain bogus narratives.

Gang violence over the control of controlled substances and vice predates any living president.

As I recall, certain prosecutors were willing to offer fairly generous pleas to gang members who killed other gang members because juries didn't convict of murder in those situations. The prosecutors didn't WANT to, didn't like doing it, but a plea to a B Felony (or whatever it is now) was better than an acquittal to murder.

Murder convictions are harder to get period. Jurors believe in CSI these days. Didn't do a test that the tv drama said you should? Acquittal. Oh, the test is unreliable and has no value in the real world? Sorry, tv is smart so I listen to tv. Still an acquittal.

I don't think so. His crew seems to kill and rob other turds. BBI would know more, but I don't think they go after strangers/innocent victims.

Predominately true, at least directly. That's all I should probably say on that end.

SwikLS

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 26, 2015
    The Bunker
    Gang violence over the control of controlled substances and vice predates any living president.

can't disagree with that but a certain past president blamed the motivations for police enforcing the law on those gang members on something that had nothing to do with them enforcing the law and that blame might have encouraged those gang members to increase their criminal activity hence Ferguson effect may be still in effect

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    can't disagree with that but a certain past president blamed the motivations for police enforcing the law on those gang members on something that had nothing to do with them enforcing the law and that blame might have encouraged those gang members to increase their criminal activity hence Ferguson effect may be still in effect

*sigh*

Even in the media accounts you'll note how many of the Grundy crew has been arrested and charged with murder, etc. Even the target of this hit, Grundy III, has pending charges although his murder charges were dropped (and not because of IMPD or political reasons). IMPD is not hands off because "Ferguson effect".

Like I said, what you're actually seeing is the stupid juror effect. It doesn't really matter how many times we arrest them when witnesses are intimidated into recanting, when jurors believe tv over real detectives, etc. Obama isn't threatening to kill witnesses. Obama isn't telling jurors CSI is real, and you should take a DNA swab from the blood pool under someone's head to show it's really their blood.

SwikLS

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 26, 2015
    The Bunker
    Obama isn't threatening to kill witnesses. Obama isn't telling jurors CSI is real, and you should take a DNA swab from the blood pool under someone's head to show it's really their blood.

He didn't need to. Its just like the IRS scandal. Obama didn't need to tell the rank and file IRS agents to stonewall the application for 501c3 status to Tea party groups. They knew what to do without being told.

Holding a president to account for his words was severely lacking for the last 8 years.

...but oh my, that sure has now changed.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    He didn't need to. Its just like the IRS scandal. Obama didn't need to tell the rank and file IRS agents to stonewall the application for 501c3 status to Tea party groups. They knew what to do without being told.

Holding a president to account for his words was severely lacking for the last 8 years.

...but oh my, that sure has now changed.

I disliked Obama for a variety of reasons, but Obama did not run the Office of the Marion County Prosecuting Attorney or have any influence on the potential jury pool of Marion County (the things that BBI complains of).

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    I disliked Obama for a variety of reasons, but Obama did not run the Office of the Marion County Prosecuting Attorney or have any influence on the potential jury pool of Marion County (the things that BBI complains of).
    Wait.

Are we sure?

I mean... REALLY sure?

Andre Carson is from Marion County. And... well... you know...

Oh. And Keith Ellison is from Minnesota. And... well... you know....

Coincidence? I don't think so.

(Wait.

What thread am I in?)

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    Apparently Grundy is getting free private security, a la an on-duty IMPD officer, 24/7 while he is in the hospital. And a former IMPD chaplain is blaming the department for him being shot.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Apparently Grundy is getting free private security, a la an on-duty IMPD officer, 24/7 while he is in the hospital. And a former IMPD chaplain is blaming the department for him being shot.

Lets review...rip off rival gangs and live by the gun.
    Might be the leading cause to him acquiring the extra holes not IMPD.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Just have to wait and see what stinky shoes decides to do. I used to work at 20th and Rural, it never was what I would call a great neighborhood.

Top Bottom