• ...and so much more!
  • Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    Ask for attention and you'll get it. There's many more keeping their head down and doing business as usual. Now let's get back to work. Go get another one.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Yeah, it took the feds to do it since Marion County is so inept. And that conviction was for dealing, not any of the murders he has committed or ordered.

Seem the prosecutors in Marion County have been scraped from the bottom of the barrel or just fumble the ball at every turn. You guys on the street aren't the problem, the problem lies with prosecutors and judges. But we all know this and it is only geeting worse due their inability to do their jobs

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Yeah, it took the feds to do it since Marion County is so inept. And that conviction was for dealing, not any of the murders he has committed or ordered.

Didn't Curry and Company get him for misdemeanor possession of weed? Hell Grundy had that one guy working for him, the guy with the Jack Elam-eye thing going. Glad to see Grundy won't breathe air as a free man again and hopefully the Jack Elam eye guy is locked up too.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Didn't Curry and Company get him for misdemeanor possession of weed? Hell Grundy had that one guy working for him, the guy with the Jack Elam-eye thing going. Glad to see Grundy won't breathe air as a free man again and hopefully the Jack Elam eye guy is locked up too.
    From what I've seen, Curry never met a criminal he didn't want to put back on the streets ASAP. Worthless POS.

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN

That guy is one of his hitters and as far as I know has yet to be convicted of a murder. And yeah, they got him for midemeanor weed possession, which Mears won't even prosecute.

flatlander

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Noblesville
    John Means has not been convicted of any of the murders. Probably never will. Witness's want to stay alive. The Feds can offer resources that the locals can't. That side of town won't get any better until the people that live there step up. I have seen numerous in for murder and then it fizzles out because of COS. Everybody knows who did it but nobody talks.

Bob

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    John Means has not been convicted of any of the murders. Probably never will. Witness's want to stay alive. The Feds can offer resources that the locals can't. That side of town won't get any better until the people that live there step up. I have seen numerous in for murder and then it fizzles out because of COS. Everybody knows who did it but nobody talks.

Bob

While I agree people need to step up and talk to investigators to help clean up the streets. I am certain the problem of people going blind or having instant amnesia isn't just an east side problem, that is everywhere. I am of the opinion it has become a wide spread cultural problem. After all snitches get stitches, right. Too many people turn a blind eye. I suspect even many community leaders who know stuff will turn a blind eye so long it doesn't effect them.

The east side used to be a great area. We've lost a number of quality jobs and as a result many people moved away and low income rentals became much more common. These conditions seem to coincide with higher drug use and higher crime rates. Then we as society have handcuffed police and then spineless prosecutors and judges put the problem people back on the streets.
    It was a completely different area when we had Ford, Western Electric, Chrysler, RCA, Naval Avionics (now Raytheon but much less employees)

Top Bottom