• ...and so much more!
  • bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Apparently Grundy is getting free private security, a la an on-duty IMPD officer, 24/7 while he is in the hospital. And a former IMPD chaplain is blaming the department for him being shot.

Your opinion. Is this stuff gonna get worse before it gets better?

Edit - Just seen the chaplain on the news. Pretty sure I know the answer...

Good luck to you folks up there!

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    Apparently Grundy is getting free private security, a la an on-duty IMPD officer, 24/7 while he is in the hospital. And a former IMPD chaplain is blaming the department for him being shot.

I have heard, that he is alive, and that he died .....

I am now guessing, that he is still among the breathing .....

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Let them kill each other and associates. I don't care. Not one bit. They all know who and what they are associating with and in. Choose the company you keep well because it may be your death.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Sounds like some of us might want to reevaluate our carry gear also.
    J-frame, LCP or Shield alone might not be optimum if you are caught in the gangland crossfire?

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis

So I saw the former chaplains interview and was disgusted that he would blame IMPD. He claims they knew there was a threat to Grundy's life and basically that police should have protected him. I heard a report that a rival has a $50k bounty on Grundy. Idk if that is accurate or not, but seems to me to be a common concern for people involved in such work. If the former chaplain is correct that they knew of a threat at a prayer vigil, perhaps the 10pt coalition should have calmed down all the poor misguided individuals. With their influence they surely could have stopped the violence. I KNOW! Lets have a meaningless march and ask the thugs to put down their guns. Sorry but as far as I am concerned they can kill each other so long as un involved citizens and LE aren't targeted. If/when that happens..or their property damaged that is when a judge needs to have the back bone to send people off to prison for the maximum sentence (if they are among the breathing when the gunsmoke clears).

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    You mean that one bad-guy gun for a 2 bad-guy world?

Easy there trigger....:):

I feel very confident with my 1911 in easy reach.
    After watching lawn mower guy take 4 or 5 in the chest at 10' I can only hope the SD .45 ACP rounds will serve me better. What good is high cap. when 4 will not put a skinny old guy down......just saying.

Top Bottom