• jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    Ripples

Good! Let it burn, or debate it on the house floor in the open. I want to know which subversive scum is going to vote to violate the fourth and fifth amendment protections of every US citizen by authorizing warrantless searches of data against a US citizen.

And on the data broker front, yes this drops into the government doing through the back door what it can't do through the front door. It needs to stop! All of it!

If they want data from a data broker, then get a warrant directed to that data broker for the data on the target of the warrant. That's all! No one else's data gets swept up and provided to those who do not respect the Constitution.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

What he said in SC is good. It’s the right action. And the right message. What he’s not saying is that he’s going to do all the things you guys say he should and will do. The things I advocate for, you call playing by Marquis of Queensbury Rules. So is Trump dishonest about his plans? Is he really planning to fight dirty? Or is he playing by Queensbury rules? Or. Maybe you don’t know what Queensbury rules are.

I asked what do you want to do that’s illegal. I mean. We are talking about not playing by the rules. Right?

Oh. I get it. Just what do you want to do that's against the law, Mike? Hmmm?

And what did you say?

I want the law enforced. I want a significant portion of the DC federal employees fired and if SCOTUS say no, do it anyway. Tell them to send their SCOTUS police force…

That doesn’t sound anything like what Trump suggests doing. And, something I think you need to learn about politics is political capital, whose got it, and who doesn’t, and what happens when you try to spend political capital you don’t have.

By Trump backing off on the revenge stuff he is building political capital. At least a little.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    What he said in SC is good. It’s the right action. And the right message. What he’s not saying is that he’s going to do all the things you guys say he should and will do. The things I advocate for, you call playing by Marquis of Queensbury Rules. So is Trump dishonest about his plans? Is he really planning to fight dirty? Or is he playing by Queensbury rules? Or. Maybe you don’t know what Queensbury rules are.

I asked what do you want to do that’s illegal. I mean. We are talking about not playing by the rules. Right?

And what did you say?

That doesn’t sound anything like what Trump suggests doing. And, something I think you need to learn about politics is political capital, whose got it, and who doesn’t, and what happens when you try to spend political capital you don’t have.

By Trump backing off on the revenge stuff he is building political capital. At least a little.
    Yep, get elected first, then go after the corrupt system…

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Yep, get elected first, then go after the corrupt system…
    See? You and I agree on that. I want the people who used the DoJ for political purposes to be investigated, and prosecuted for their actual crimes.

Unless you’re saying, Trump is or should be saying his “revenge is success” stuff just to make himself more electable, and then will weaponize the DoJ to go after his political enemies just like the Biden administration did. I do not agree with that. I only want law enforcement used to go after people who actually broke the law.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    No the problem is the computer showed who voted, only quite a few who checked had not actually voted even though it said they did. When word spread for people who did not vote to check their record, and many did finding out they had voted in the primary when they had not. Alarms started going off. So what were the riggers going to do? Claimed a county level computer error was the cause and shut off public access to the system.

Why? Because thousands who did not vote DID.

To add to the cover up...if you figured out you were one who had not voted who did,and reported it you suddenly became unregistered to vote at all and your records disappeared.

"Las Vegas resident and registered Republican Daphne Lee told the outlet that her family checked the secretary of state's website on Sunday to look up their voter history after hearing about the issue. The site showed that she and her family had voted in the primary despite none of them having done so. She attempted to opt out of future mail-in ballots and was unable to do so - with a message saying she was not currently registered to vote, and that her voting history no longer existed."
    BuT tHeRe'S nO PrOoF oF fRaUd [said in a jamilesque voice]

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018