• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    I prefer an overcast day just verging on soggy (grey skies and the occasional rain drop), preferably after a day or so of light rain. It makes the sights pop and makes the woods soft and quiet to walk through. Good for contemplation and marksmanship.

tbhausen

Master
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    I shot my first seed in a cold november rain. My butt turned to ice each time I sat in the sitting stage. Lying it wasn't near as bad. Never shot better! Something about crapass weather makes one focus better on the task at hand... too much sunshine and 70 degree weather can make one get distracted easily!!! :)

Sounds like fun!

brotherbill3

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    Hamilton Co.
    I am brand new...HCFG? Rever's Riders Website not showing a Noblesville event. One event, two days or two one day events? I have never been to an event.

Just in case you meant this:
    HCFG = Hamilton County Fish and Game
    ... located
    1100 Edith Ave
    Noblesville, IN 46060

http://www.hcfg.org/

dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    Well I am certainly behind the times..... I had last-minute issues with 2 Appleseeds I had hoped to attend in Crawfordsville earlier this year. Then I was surprised there were none on the schedule for later in the year. I guess I should pay more attention to what's on INGO :)

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    Well I am certainly behind the times..... I had last-minute issues with 2 Appleseeds I had hoped to attend in Crawfordsville earlier this year. Then I was surprised there were none on the schedule for later in the year. I guess I should pay more attention to what's on INGO :)

Want the same great instructors that made AS what it was in IN? Come to a Revere's Riders Event. You won't be disappointed.

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    I still find nothing on the Revere's Riders website. I would like to register for the shoot.

It is on the 10th and 11th but it hasn't hit the site yet unfortunately. I keep asking so hopefully they will get it listed soon so we can promote it. Sorry for the delay but we were dealing with the board and trying to get it all squared away.

Top Bottom