• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    I just found a cheap copy of the first Saint's Row game so I've been playing that on the 360. Recently finished Borderlands 2, I hated that game with a passion

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    I also play GW2, though since I'm basically WvW only and I'm on Eredon's Terrace I haven't really had much fun for the past few months.

Lately I've really gotten into Grand Strategy games, particularly Europa Universalis 3. It is amazing how much depth there is to what is basically a board game with graphics...plus, few RTS's give you the opportunity to send 30,000 of Castile's finest into the jaws of France's 100,000 man army with Burgundy, England, Brittany, and half of North Africa backing you up.

DarkRose

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    Columbus, Indiana
    Definitely. I think some of its monsters were better than even Skyrim. It's trolls actually looked like a troll should and not some 3 eyed yeti.
    So World of Tank guys what's in your garage. I have
    T18 tank destroyer
    Hellcat
    Birch Gun
    Jagdpanther
    T34-85
    ELC AMX

My garage currently has... (tabbing out to check...)
    T20
    T29
    T25/2
    Comet
    Panther
    Tiger I
    ELC AMX
    KV-85
    Type 5 Chi-Ri
    M5 Stuart
    M4A3E2 Sherman Jumbo
    Cromwell
    Nashorn
    Pz.Kpfw. II Ausf. D

downlinx

Expert
    Rating - 90.9%
    10   1   0
    Nov 24, 2012
    Lafayette, IN
    I too am part of the PC gaming Master race. I don't get to game much now but I still help run a local Lan Party that brings 10-30 gamers every other month.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    My interest in such games will develop when Kate Upton sits on my lap to teach me how to play the game in whose commercials she is featured.

ccomstock001

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 22, 2014
    Shelbyville
    Just curious what some other opinions are on the whole steambox platform. Personally I think it is a good idea in general but with SteamOS are going to be highly disappointed in the lack of game support Linux has and until it is fully supports all games people will look at it like they do Chromebooks now. I did see at Walmart the other day that Alienware is coming out with a windows version I just the the $550 price was a bit much for an i3 processor, 4 gig memory and 500 gig hard drive

goneape

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2014
    Carmel
    Been gaming for 35+ years. Don't think I'll ever outgrow it.
    Have never felt like building a gaming PC so all mine is done on consoles. Currently playing multiple games on Xbox1. The go to right now for me and a buddy is Destiny. Great game to play co-op on and mess around to relieve stress.

Xbox 1 here as well. I have a level 20 in Destiny but didn't really have anyone to consistently play with for a while and loss interest. If you'd ever like to play, shoot me a PM with your gamertag and we'll set something up.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I too am part of the PC gaming Master race. I don't get to game much now but I still help run a local Lan Party that brings 10-30 gamers every other month.

I used to attend the IndyGamers, Stompfest, and IndySmash LANs that went on around here about a decade ago. Those were good times. Once broadband became a common thing, though... large-scale LAN parties pretty much disappeared. I threw the occasional one in my basement for a while, and organized some at the coffee shop I used to work at.

Anyone here currently playing FFXIV? My Warcraft dealer is running low on the hard drugs, and I'm looking for a new, fresh fix.

JollyMon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2012
    Westfield, IN
    Im pretty sure the last game I ever got into was in high school and was counter-strike ..... Though I always upgrade my consoles when the next GTA come out.

ashby koss

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 24, 2013
    Connersville
    I've stuck to a few major names over the years.

Diablo (1,2,3)
    Starcraft (1,2)
    Minecraft

The ONE game that just keeps me around is EVE online.

Eve can even be paid for by making enough in game money so.....VoV

That being said I also really enjoy the D&D adventure Boardgame Systems. (1-5 players)

tatic05

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 3, 2011
    Ft. Wayne
    I consider myself a gamer, though over the years I dont play as much. There IS an INGO group on Steam Steam Community :: Group :: INGO United
    I am BuDDhaSTANK on steam and also on PS4. I also wouldnt mind finding some others to do some raids in destiny as well.

I was just at a Lan this past weekend, http://lanoc.org/, and a few weeks before that I was at the one we have here in fort wayne, Fort LAN |. Both groups have 100+ people attend and there are all sorts of games and prizes to be won.

As for the games...
    PS4 - Destiny, GTA 5, Mortal Kombet X (soon), and a few of the random free games for PSN members.
    PC - I have played everything from WoW to terraria to CoD. I really enjoy blizzard games so the Diablo series and one of my favorite in Starcraft. Just started playing Mafia 2 that has been on my games list for awhile but havent had a chance to play it. I enjoy it so far, not the best game but I enjoy it.

GPIA7R, I havent played FFXIV but I have played the demo for 15 and the new style of the game is pretty cool. I was a big fan on FF7, like most, and I think this is a cool change of pace. Im really considering buying it next year even though it will take awhile to complete.

Anyone try Bloodborne yet? My buddy keeps trying to get me to play the series also but I just have devoted my time to other games instead.

Last edited:

datIANguy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 10, 2014
    Colfax
    Oh I've been known to burn hours sitting playing my PS# (upgrading to 4 next week) and my PC. I play a lot of diablo 3 on PC and Planetside 2.

Console I like pretty much any shooter and a good RPG. Actually looking at the new dragonage game and a few others.

Glad someone made this thread so I can look at what people are playing :D and make my mind up easier

eatsnopaste

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    South Bend
    Definitely. I think some of its monsters were better than even Skyrim. It's trolls actually looked like a troll should and not some 3 eyed yeti.
    So World of Tank guys what's in your garage. I have
    T18 tank destroyer
    Hellcat
    Birch Gun
    Jagdpanther
    T34-85
    ELC AMX

just started looking at my garage...I have 72! That may be way too many. I have sold some...

Top Bottom