• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    ...America's Army: Proving Grounds..... I prefer this kind of PVP shooter over the run and gun, rack up frags like a maniac, deathmatch type games. On a good round, I get 2 or 3 kills on 6 opponents and never reload my weapon. It beats the hell out of spray and pray, or spamming the rocket launcher.
    You ever do ArmA?

ghosst

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2015
    Lapel
    I go through stages with PC gaming. Right now I can't find a game that will keep my interest, perhaps it's because I'm in a freeroll Texas Holdem league and play three days a week.

Tanfodude

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2012
    4 Seasons
    3 years in a row now, still playing Diablo 3.

Anyone playing here with this?

Here are my toons: happynikon#1844 - Community - Diablo III

I mostly play DH/WD/Monk now, occasionally the barb. haven't really touched Crusader.

And because of this, I haven't touched my steam games anymore and have like 80 some games in it. :):

Last edited:

tatic05

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 3, 2011
    Ft. Wayne
    Goodbye INGO. Goodbye outside world. Goodbye wife.

GTA V shows up in my mailbox tomorrow.

It was the same way for me, but Im back to the world now...kind of. Still play it every week online with my buddies on the PS4.

3 years in a row now, still playing Diablo 3.
    Anyone playing here with this?

Here are my toons: happynikon#1844 - Community - Diablo III

I mostly play DH/WD/Monk now, occasionally the barb. haven't really touched Crusader.

And because of this, I haven't touched my steam games anymore and have like 80 some games in it. :):

I played D3 a lot when it came out but just couldnt get into like D2 or even the first one.

indytechnerd

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Here and There
    You ever do ArmA?

ArmA 2, yep. I never popped for the Day Z mod, though. I enjoyed ArmA, but hated getting on a server where the equipment is rank limited and spending most of my game time hoofing it or puttering along on that piece of crap motorcycle to the various conflict points. I still putz around on the challenges in the Armory once in a while, choosing a random weapon or vehicle and doing whatever challenges come up. The only time it really sucked is the time I got the mortar. Shooting range, skeet shooting, and hunt with a mortar are pretty much impossible, and the other are only slightly less difficult.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    ArmA 2, yep. I never popped for the Day Z mod, though. I enjoyed ArmA, but hated getting on a server where the equipment is rank limited and spending most of my game time hoofing it or puttering along on that piece of crap motorcycle to the various conflict points. I still putz around on the challenges in the Armory once in a while, choosing a random weapon or vehicle and doing whatever challenges come up. The only time it really sucked is the time I got the mortar. Shooting range, skeet shooting, and hunt with a mortar are pretty much impossible, and the other are only slightly less difficult.

I had some scripts/single player missions that were randomized. One I modeled a bit like Wolfenstein 3-D, where it opens up with a dead bad guy, so I grab his pistol. From there, there were (mostly randomized) caches of weapons. Some bad guys were static, but others were randomized, with the possibility of vehicles.

VERY high re-playability.

I loved the scripting as much as the playing. Had some scripts that were somewhat popular on the BI forums. Those were the days when I had time to spend!

phred

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Columbus
    Definitely. I think some of its monsters were better than even Skyrim. It's trolls actually looked like a troll should and not some 3 eyed yeti.
    So World of Tank guys what's in your garage. I have
    T18 tank destroyer
    Hellcat
    Birch Gun
    Jagdpanther
    T34-85
    ELC AMX

I also play WOT on the Xbox (phreddyfoo)
    I have a Crusader, Tiger II, Jagpanther II, ELC AMX, T43 and a M12.

Tanfodude

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2012
    4 Seasons

I played D3 a lot when it came out but just couldnt get into like D2 or even the first one.

It's a lot better now. The classes have improved. More builds to make and synergies. I just don't think about it and the next thing I knew, it's been 3 years. And they're still improving the game with more stuff.

jeepfreek

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    Eve Online is amazing. 10+ years I played. With the recent move and other things I haven't gone back to it but I will someday. BF4 is what I'm playing currently. Been a long time BF fan. Eve is where it's at though if you want an extremely diverse player driven world.

DarkRose

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    Columbus, Indiana
    Eve Online is amazing. 10+ years I played. With the recent move and other things I haven't gone back to it but I will someday. BF4 is what I'm playing currently. Been a long time BF fan. Eve is where it's at though if you want an extremely diverse player driven world.

I haven't touched any of my other games since I got back into Eve... not even weekend multiplayer missions in Dragon Age Inquisition, and barely scratched the surface of Assassin's Creed Rogue...

I'll go all out for a while until I hit burnout, then set my skill training and play something different for a while...

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Goodbye INGO. Goodbye outside world. Goodbye wife.

GTA V shows up in my mailbox tomorrow.

:(

The game showed up with disc 3 smashed.

Another week of waiting and having real social interactions.

In other news, I'm going to NYC on business, so I'm getting ready by playing GTA 4.

thej27

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 15, 2009
    Crawfordsville
    You PC master race people make me miss gaming on a pc. Both of mine went dead a few years ago and I never got around to buying another. The 360 has good games available but doesn't even come close to a pc. All the war games, race sims, flight sims, realistic military fps, all the mods.... :( I have been watching gameplay videos of Red Orchestra and Mount & Blade on youtube.

Top Bottom