• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gamez235

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Upstate
    I've had quite the history with one, well several really. They come and they go. When a good deal comes up, I buy them. I have literally put tens of thousands of rounds through them. I've owned one with a serial number of "MYG019" only to sell it, cause quite frankly I am no collector and could care less about serial numbers. I've owned dozens of other handguns as well. Many of them I though would leave me to put my G19 in the darkest corner of the safe. It never stayed there, as much as I try to make the small things I dislike about my G19 seem like the biggest of things, the absolute perfect balance of the pistol wins me over. The FNH, Smith's, Ruger, and 1911's... they all missed something that the my G19 just seemed to have right. When I would pick it apart and find a reason some other pistol was new, had the latest feature, or just looked cool... I'd try to tell my G19 that is was dated and no longer worthy of being carried.

I can say after 3 years of trying the other guy, carrying another type of pistol, and firing thousands of rounds through many of the top competitors...

There is no substitution for the Glock Model 19. PERIOD

INDYFAN

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 30, 2009
    Fishers
    You've got my +1 vote! I've not had as much experience with "other than Glock" pieces as you, but I still feel that my G19 is close as I'm likely to get to the perfect pistol for me. Balance, grip, RELIABILITY, and easeof operation are all great.:) Now, i wish I could say that about my G26.:dunno:

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    Testify! I agree whole heartedly. Glocks in general, the 19 in particular, are just point and shoot. No hassle, not much recoil.

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    110   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    little known fact...

Fenway started INGO so he could have another place to talk about his G19. :rockwoot:
    :laugh: Good one! I do like my G19, I didn't know if I would going from the G17. But, the G19 feels prefect in size and weight, I like it a lot. I don't know if it's my favorite pistol in the world to shoot but it's my # 1 to carry. But it's up there on the list for fun shooters. :D

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    At least you were smart enough to put yours in the back of the safe while experimenting. I sold the one I got in trade, only to start searching for one the next day. I believe I'll just hold on to this one.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    I wanted to fire mine last thursday at Pop Guns, but got there late and with three shooters ahead of me and since it was the start of my Fri-Sat off this weekend, I went on home. I usualy stop by on thursday afternoons at 1 PM, but a dental apt this week and VA doctors apt next week, take up my thursdays, so I wil try and go this tuesday at 1PM. After that my membership is expiring the end of the month and since I will be in Michigan next month, I wont be able or it be practical to re-new my membership to late June early July. But that will keep me rotating my Glocks through the year cycle (G-27/23/22/26/19) every two weeks. The G-19 is up next!

shoot the radio

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2011
    Well I just bought myself a new gen4 g19...added tac lite,hogue grip. Feels great in hand,looks killer...but I've yet to shoot it....+1 to bradis....another happy customer!

greyhound47

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 3, 2009
    Fort Wayne, Indiana
    Preaching to the choir on this one, Jahred! I do believe it was you, Russ, and Mike who got me hooked on the G19. I just bought an M&P 9 (threaded barrel and night sights) because I shot steel plate with one at Hillside Shooting Sports and it ran flawlessly. Does this mean I am going to sell my G19? No way. No matter how broke I am or how tough finances get, I will never sell my G19 or Stag Arms AR!

Top Bottom