• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Armed-N-Ready

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    I've owned one with a serial number of "MYG019" only to sell it, cause quite frankly I am no collector and could care less about serial numbers.

I can say after 3 years of trying the other guy, carrying another type of pistol, and firing thousands of rounds through many of the top competitors...

There is no substitution for the Glock Model 19. PERIOD

I know where "MYG019" is and I commend you for keeping your word. The G19 was my first Glock in the herd and has plenty of company now. I am a 1911 fan myself but the G19 has a home with me. I am a firm believer in the old saying "You show your friends your Kimber your enemy sees your Glock"

tomg

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2011
    I carried one as an active LEO and believe it is one of the best 9mm out there. I sold my first one (a Gen. 1) for a model 23 and recently purchased a like-new used 19 from a friend. Won't let this one go. The only 9mm that I think handles almost as good is the Sig 228, which is discontinued.

RealTree

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 9, 2011
    Greenwood
    The balance in your hand and carry"ability" of the 19 has to be the best carry gun I've ever seen. And pretty accurate too even with a shorter barrel.

bigcraig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indy
    I prefer the G17, with a preference for the gen2 frames.

While the G19 is a fine gun, and I do have one around here somewhere, I find I can conceal a G17 just as easily.

My primary G17 has a prefix of "ATF" which makes me chuckle a slight bit.

maxmayhem

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Ocala, FL (for now)
    I have a G19-- it was my favorite pistol till I got a G26...This pistol is perfect! My wife has the G19...I personally dont think Glocks are ugly. If you want to see an ugly gun then look at a jammed up kimber:popcorn:

Behold the Beauty of the Glock 19
    1103100255-1.jpg

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Today boys and girls, I swear, I will try again to get a lane at Pops at 1:00 PM. Fifty rounds of WWB 115 gr, has to go through my tried and true 2nd G-19 today!

Come join me, I have thirty rounds of 180 Gr federal to shoot through my 3rd gen G-22 also.

Unless of course its full up again at Pops this afternoon, cause I have to mow my sons lawn afterwork, and I have a dental apt on thursday my normal shooting day so I cant go, I will get to relieve this stress and strain of daily life by killing a perfectly good target or two.

451_Detonics

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    North Central Indiana
    The one I carry is a 2 letter gun, first year production and has the original (the one you cannot get any more) NY trigger in it. Other than my unlimited gun with an aftermarket trigger, it has the best trigger I have ever felt in a Glock...at the Indiana GSSF shoot last year the Glock armorer was even impressed with it. Despite the fact I am not a fan of the Glock I have to say the 19 is perhaps the perfect compromise in a carry gun in a semi-auto.

forklfteddie

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 16, 2010
    i thought i didn't like glock ..... now i own 3 and an extra cal barrel for one. the g19 and the g32 are in my thoughts the 2 best carry guns made.i to tried many of others but the g19 always feels better than all the rest,that alone puts you on target or darn close to it.

Top Bottom