• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98%
    49   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn
    My wife, who has long fingers but a narrow hand, did not like the G-19 3rd or 4th gen pistols because the finger grips did not allow her to place her hand high enough on the grip to help with recoil 'flip'. She did, however, like the S&W M&P9c pistol that a friend of ours let her shoot a week ago. Instead of spending the $$ for that, I convinced her that a 2nd Gen G-19 would be a better choice!

Q: Would anyone happen to have a 'nice condition' 2nd Gen G-19 that they would like to part with?

Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    Fort Wayne, IN
    My wife, who has long fingers but a narrow hand, did not like the G-19 3rd or 4th gen pistols because the finger grips did not allow her to place her hand high enough on the grip to help with recoil 'flip'. She did, however, like the S&W M&P9c pistol that a friend of ours let her shoot a week ago. Instead of spending the $$ for that, I convinced her that a 2nd Gen G-19 would be a better choice!

Q: Would anyone happen to have a 'nice condition' 2nd Gen G-19 that they would like to part with?

Check the classifieds, but why not just get her the gun she really likes? We looked at all kinds of guns for my wife and she just liked the G19 but the M&P, XD, etc are no better or no worse guns in reality. Get her whats most comfortable to shoot.

USMC_0311

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 30, 2008
    Anderson
    Yes I love my G19, I got it form 21 Century, it was made in Austria. If I had to pick just one handgun for everybody it would be a G19.

Top Bottom