• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    The good ole GOP... well actually the "new" Trump GOP.

[FONT=&quot]“Sixty percent of public school children in the state of Arizona today are minorities. That complicates racial integration because there aren’t enough white kids to go around,” Stringer said on the video. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Stringer’s GOP seatmates Rep. Noel Campbell and Sen. Karen Fann also spoke at the event. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“If we don’t do something about immigration very, very soon, the demographics of our country will be irrevocably changed and we will be a very different country and we will not be the country you were born into,” Stringer said.[/FONT]
    https://azcapitoltimes.com/news/201...gh-white-kids-to-go-around-in-public-schools/

This comment seems to fit in nicely with the president, who wants more people from Norway.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    In 2016, Mexicans accounted for approximately 26 percent of immigrants in the United States, making them by far the largest foreign-born group in the country. Indians were next, comprising close to 6 percent, followed by Chinese (including immigrants from Hong Kong but not Taiwan) with 5 percent, and Filipinos at 4 percent. Immigrants from El Salvador, Vietnam, and Cuba (about 3 percent each), and those from the Dominican Republic, South Korea, and Guatemala (2-2.5 percent each), rounded out the top ten. Together, these groups represented 58 percent of the U.S. immigrant population in 2016.

Norway's not even represented...sad...

Last edited:

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    DfSfiOqV4AA8SeV.jpg

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    In 2016, Mexicans accounted for approximately 26 percent of immigrants in the United States, making them by far the largest foreign-born group in the country. Indians were next, comprising close to 6 percent, followed by Chinese (including immigrants from Hong Kong but not Taiwan) with 5 percent, and Filipinos at 4 percent. Immigrants from El Salvador, Vietnam, and Cuba (about 3 percent each), and those from the Dominican Republic, South Korea, and Guatemala (2-2.5 percent each), rounded out the top ten. Together, these groups represented 58 percent of the U.S. immigrant population in 2016.

Norway's not even represented...sad...

Yet!

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    White feminism?

With enough labels, we can pigeonhole ever single individual with their very own.

Those white feminist cis-female between 5'5" and 5'7" that live in the 317 area code and have brown hair are oppressing the white feminist cis-female between 5'5" and 5'7" that live in the 317 area code and have blonde hair.

How deep can the inter-sectional rabbit hole go... they will find out. They love to eat their own... you always have to be angry at someone or something, and if you can't, you divide yourself up more so you can find one.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Jesse Singal wrote a piece in the Atlantic. He's being dragged for it.

When Children Say They’re Trans

Jesse said:
    VERY grateful and lucky to have the cover story in the July/August issue of The Atlantic. It's an in-depth exploration of the debate over how to best help kids with gender dysphoria. It's long but I hope people read it all the way through.

The Atlantic also did a really wonderful accompanying video about @catt_bear, a wise and thoughtful detransitioner who is quoted in my piece and who is dedicated to unapologetically telling her own story without throwing trans people under the bus

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    I guess I just find it hard to believe there are so many transgender people. Even allowing for the idea that it’s always been that way and people were never comfortable being open about it due to society, the number seems artificially high. There were that many kids at Brownsburg HS that a teacher had to resign?

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I guess I just find it hard to believe there are so many transgender people. Even allowing for the idea that it’s always been that way and people were never comfortable being open about it due to society, the number seems artificially high. There were that many kids at Brownsburg HS that a teacher had to resign?

Nah, that's the "Tumblr-trans", the fake gender fluid nonsense that kids think makes them cool and unique.

The actual number of people with legit dysphoria is microscopic in society. But somehow we've gotten to the point that playing pretend is worth making laws and legitimizing.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I wonder if the whiners who are blaming their failure on the founders of the store being white supremacists (and apparently not sufficiently feminist) know how foolish their own words show them to be. Maroons, all of them.

IndyTom

Expert
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Oct 3, 2013
    Fishers
    It's the new attention-getting punk/goth/emo/trans thing for most of the supposed trans people. Heck, that article even had some who were just doing it as a way to have some control in their lives. Others see someone who was unhappy and seemed to be happy afterwards and decided it must be that way for them, too...until it wasn't.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

"Gender-fluid" is a social construct.

Less than 0.1% of the general population are diagnosed with gender disphoria, so that means ~330K people who might legitimately call themselves transgender. Reasonably, many probably go diagnosed. But who knows what that number is, given that now one only needs to claim it to reap the intersectionality oppression points. I'm a bit surprised that it doesn't **** off the genuine trans people that so many fake trans/gender fluid people are appropriating their oppression points.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    That’s the funny part of identity politics. If you extend it out to the nth degree, you find yourself running into one of the greatest principles in a free society: the sovereignty of the individual.

Very well said, sir.

Jamil, did you mean undiagnosed, in the 2nd instance? Just asking for clarity. "Reasonably, many probably go diagnosed "

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    That’s the funny part of identity politics. If you extend it out to the nth degree, you find yourself running into one of the greatest principles in a free society: the sovereignty of the individual.

If their motives were pure and as advertised, logically they would try to defend the smallest minority of all: the individual. Yet, everything they feel, think, say, do, support, advocate, etc. etc. etc. is contrary to protecting the individual and the individual's liberty and rights. Which suggests that they don't care about minorities so much as they do special groupings.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Very well said, sir.

Jamil, did you mean undiagnosed, in the 2nd instance? Just asking for clarity. "Reasonably, many probably go diagnosed "
    Yes. I blame iPhone. I’m still not used to Apple ****ing up the keyboard on iOS a few releases ago. When they decide to [STRIKE]tweak[/STRIKE] **** up the UI, they should have a setting to selectively revert just the retarded changes.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom