• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Organization representing Native Americans plans to ask Indianapolis Indians to change its name

Manual High School also will be changing their mascot name. :rolleyes: I keep seeing the phrase "the right side of history". To my way of thinking, history shouldn't have sides. Just like the phrase "your truth". Something should either be true or not true. Objective, not subjective.

https://www.wthr.com/article/news/l...name/531-b4af5c6d-3989-4c04-9bd0-d9bab485c73f

Let's just change every single team name to Wildcats and be done with it.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Let's just change every single team name to Wildcats and be done with it.

why are you racist against cats? :dunno:

I am offended on the behalf of all cats that you stereotype them all as "wild". Just because cats party does not make them "wild".

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Name them all after flowers.

Tiger lilies
    *****willows
    Lilacs
    Pansies
    Crisanthamums

You can make up your own nicnames.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Red Bull has just shown the way forward for all who want to prevent a total Marxist-style takeover of business and government in America. There is no appeasing these people, the only way forward is to fire them as quickly as possible, and with no mercy. Err on the side of firing everyone, if need be.

Yep. I think this is a way forward. But not just that. It takes more than just one company. Red Bull may have a market that is immune to mob-shaming tactics. And it's not just that they have to have a market that's immune to it, they have to have corporate leaders that are opposed to it. I think it's a farther journey to get there. This one example isn't evidence of turning a corner.

NoAdmiration

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 13, 2012
    Jeffersonville
    NFAC just announced they will be marching in Louisville KY. They plan to rally at Central High School 1130 W Chestnut St, Louisville, KY 40203. They have contacted the city and made arrangements. I'm not sure if they will be allowed to carry weapons on school grounds. Just a tip, I'll be avoiding the area for sure.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    NFAC just announced they will be marching in Louisville KY. They plan to rally at Central High School 1130 W Chestnut St, Louisville, KY 40203. They have contacted the city and made arrangements. I'm not sure if they will be allowed to carry weapons on school grounds. Just a tip, I'll be avoiding the area for sure.

I was trying to look up a definition for NFAC; wondering why you didn't post one...

...after some digging, I figured it out. :D

If it's a peaceful rally of gun owners, I don't see any problem.

I really don't know anything about what beliefs they ascribe to, other than the Man is stepping on their neck. (figuratively and literally, I guess)

I tried to watch a video of Grand Master Jay, but ain't nobody got 55 minutes to waste on that.

NoAdmiration

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 13, 2012
    Jeffersonville
    They are a racial separatists movement. They are poorly trained and have demonstrated concerning firearms handling habits. For this reason, I want to be far far away. They are not breaking the law and they are exercising their rights. I support that.

I am concerned however, that someone uninformed may see a mob of people dressed in all black, carrying long guns, moving towards them and not understand what is happening.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    They are a racial separatists movement. They are poorly trained and have demonstrated concerning firearms handling habits. For this reason, I want to be far far away. They are not breaking the law and they are exercising their rights. I support that.

I am concerned however, that someone uninformed may see a mob of people dressed in all black, carrying long guns, moving towards them and not understand what is happening.

I get the concern, I wouldn't be hanging around, but I'm trying to be unbiased as possible.

Of course, I really wouldn't be hanging around the Bundy ranch, either.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Re: changing school mascots, it's a bit telling that "Chief" etc., is bad, but "Wizard", "Devil", etc., are a-ok (pun not intended initially, but I'll let it go)

Give the SJW's time, they will find fault in every schools mascot along with commercial icons.

My Mooresville HS mascot was a Pioneer, it'll be banished because SJW's will say that Pioneer's pillaged the land as we moved westward.
    Nothing will be safe with these woke idiots that are running around screaming skyward

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    6sKMonX.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads