The Insane "Social Justice" Thread pt V...The Insanity is Insane.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

Quiet Observer

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    St. John
    That flag is back on the truck.
    From the link:
    "Hours after the “constituent” left the firehouse, FDNY Deputy Chief Joseph Schiralli visited firefighters there and reluctantly said the flag must come off the fire truck because it violated a department prohibition of “altered” versions of the American flag.

The rule was implemented in 2020 by then-Commissioner Daniel Nigro and then-First Deputy Commissioner Laura Kavanagh during the height of the anti-cop Black Lives Matters protests, sources said.

Schiralli told the firefighters he agreed with them that it’s “ridiculous” to remove the flag, recalled one of the smoke-eaters.

Ladder 11 firehouse in East Village
    “We’re happy with the outcome of this — but we’re offended it happened in the first place,” a Ladder 1Company 11 firefighter told The Post.
    William Farrington
    The order sparked immediate outrage on social media, with conservative Instagram influencer Rogan O’Handley posting a photo of the flag and saying, “NY firefighters were forced to take down a memorial for those that died on 9/11. What’s happened to NYC?!”

Hours later, now-Commissioner Kavanagh and Chief of Department John Hodgens reversed the decision and allowed the flag back on the truck."

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    It was only a matter of time. Just like the transgender surgery madness, Canada is now helping mentally ill people amputate healthy appendages to affirm their identity as non-able bodied people.

Yes, this is real.

Sometimes, I wonder if the spirit of the age is amazed at the level of insanity we'll sink to.

"Surely, they won't be so dumb to sacrifice their children by cutting off their genitalia....huh, I guess they will".

"Surely, they won't be so dumb as to cut off perfectly good lim.....they beat us to it".

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Sometimes, I wonder if the spirit of the age is amazed at the level of insanity we'll sink to.

"Surely, they won't be so dumb to sacrifice their children by cutting off their genitalia....huh, I guess they will".

"Surely, they won't be so dumb as to cut off perfectly good lim.....they beat us to it".

Pagans used to sacrifice their children to Moloch, so it really shouldn't surprise us given the left's return to paganism and hedonism.

Last edited:

BeDome

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    I wouldn't give an extra "shake" for New York, but I have to admit, it IS my New York I'm watching here.
    Even those close living folks don't believe this "US flag is facist" BS, do they?

It wasn't our flag that got you into the mess you're in.
    The flag will be there when you get serious about fixing things for yourselves.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0