• ...and so much more!
  • 2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I just had an article Poopoed in another thread with the same complaint.

All you have to do as a progressive is YELL "CLICKBAIT SITE" and avoid the necessity of a conversation.

3it8hv.jpg

Not saying anyone in particular is a progressive, only that it is a progressive ploy.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I just had an article Poopoed in another thread with the same complaint.

All you have to do as a progressive is YELL "CLICKBAIT SITE" and avoid the necessity of a conversation.

3it8hv.jpg

Not saying anyone in particular is a progressive, only that it is a progressive ploy.

Claiming posters hate liberty is also popular

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    How does one come to reading entertainment blog posts on newsbuster.org? Clickbait Facebook ads?

Hey Boomer, the young get their news from different places than you. It also was a fascinating juxtaposition that getting to a place of understanding and comfort in portraying a serial killer was easier than doing the same for a conservative. I do not even believe Kelly is a conservative.

WTF? The entire internet is clickbait

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Hey Boomer, the young get their news from different places than you. It also was a fascinating juxtaposition that getting to a place of understanding and comfort in portraying a serial killer was easier than doing the same for a conservative. I do not even believe Kelly is a conservative.

+10

He is closer to a millennial than a boomer.

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis

I'm confused then, is Kelly a conservative or not?
    I'd also point out one of us is falling for clickbait blogposts and it happens to not be this millennial...

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon

I went back a page to make sure you were talking about some other Kelly.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I'm confused then, is Kelly a conservative or not?
    I'd also point out one of us is falling for clickbait blogposts and it happens to not be this millennial...

I can't see in her heart she seems like more of an actress than ideologue to me.

Not sure what definition of clickbait you use. Newsbusters has been around a long time and make a lot of good observations.

If your not a Boomer it is even more embarrassing not to appreciate the younger get news from celebrity sites...

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    KellyinAvon could certainly pull this move off...

[video=youtube;DxCjqhDD7X4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxCjqhDD7X4[/video]

Wouldn't look near as good in the boots and garters though... ;)

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    While I do not believe we have met in person, I just don't think Charlize Theron is good enough of an actress to play you. LOL

I don't think she would be believable with a beard. Plus I want someone less batcrap crazy to play me.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    Does anyone really think this vast division will go away in 5 years and we go back to our buddy buddy system in not only congress, but in life and we get along for the betterment of the country? It will be difficult for me to even consider the thoughts and ideas as valid from people that encouraged violence to people for wearing a red hat either by their direct involvement or by their indifference to what their side was doing.

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Does anyone really think this vast division will go away in 5 years and we go back to our buddy buddy system in not only congress, but in life and we get along for the betterment of the country? It will be difficult for me to even consider the thoughts and ideas as valid from people that encouraged violence to people for wearing a red hat either by their direct involvement or by their indifference to what their side was doing.

Guess it'll be up to you then whether or not you decide to forgive and forget.

Top Bottom