• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    If you survived your 'fellow citizens' knifing you in the back, would you 'forgive and forget' or ever trust them behind you again?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    :coffee:

Not enough coffee in this office to get me into this on a Monday morning.

Pfft! As if anything served by any office anywhere could really be called 'coffee'

They could have Big Tanker haul it in and load it into storage tanks and it still wouldn't be enough

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Pfft! As if anything served by any office anywhere could really be called 'coffee'

They could have Big Tanker haul it in and load it into storage tanks and it still wouldn't be enough
    Coffee is the one beverage I'm not particular about. I'll even the drink the brown-water served at church.

At work I stick to Emeril's Big Easy Bold in the K-cups.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    In the aftermath of the announcement of Rush Limbaugh's cancer diagnosis there was a tremendous outpouring of prayers and well wishes. However there also was a significant response of nasty vile and hateful comments from many on the left.

Kurt Schlichter said this.

Remember they hate Rush, not for anything he did, but simply for articulating American freedom effectively and without equivocation. They want him to die, literally, because they disagree with what he thinks, so how do you think they feel about you? Consider that next time a democrat tells you to give up your guns.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    In the aftermath of the announcement of Rush Limbaugh's cancer diagnosis there was a tremendous outpouring of prayers and well wishes. However there also was a significant response of nasty vile and hateful comments from many on the left.

Kurt Schlichter said this.

Kurt is on to something there.

Top Bottom