• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    My first handgun was a Llama 1911, many of them are junk, bad quality control, but I got the one good one.....lol.... Has the vent rib an shoots perfect. Always wanted one, an still have it....never wanted anything else until I got a .22 pistol last year....a GSG 1911 .22LR.....

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    110   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    My first handgun was a Llama 1911, many of them are junk, bad quality control, but I got the one good one.....lol.... Has the vent rib an shoots perfect. Always wanted one, an still have it....never wanted anything else until I got a .22 pistol last year....a GSG 1911 .22LR.....

The few Llama's I have shot/played with have been nice. Wide grip but plenty of lead to throw!

OD*

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2008
    Indiana
    i love the 1911 for several reasons. i personally have a springfield champion

1. it was the longest serving military sidearm in US history from 1911-1985 which gives me the sense that it is doing its job very right (especially since i have heard from a vetran of my grandfathers WW2 company that my grandfather's life was saved by his trusty 1911 during the bulge)
    It still is serving, just not as the primary sidearm. ;)

In early 1912, it will have been serving the United States military for 100 consecutive years. :rockwoot:

Last edited:
    Top Bottom