• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    A reporter asks Trump about the administrations responsibility now that C-19 deaths have surpassed Vietnam war deaths...
    I hope the answer was something to the effect that "Once again, too many American lives have been lost due to the bankrupt ideology of communism"

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    A reporter asks Trump about the administrations responsibility now that C-19 deaths have surpassed Vietnam war deaths...

That's not actually a question. It's an accusation worded in the form of a question as a veil.

That's not actually journalism. It's activism.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Just a guess, it sounds like a Jim Acosta question.

Just typing that leaves a bad taste in my mind.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    That's not actually a question. It's an accusation worded in the form of a question as a veil.

That's not actually journalism. It's activism.

It was a question, my post was imprecise. It was asked if he deserved reelection since more had died than Vietnam...

Still activism...

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield

There is a major difference between the number of Covid-19 deaths and Nam deaths. Death from and in Vietnam was 100% preventable. Deaths from the virus pretty much are not near 100% preventable.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    There is a major difference between the number of Covid-19 deaths and Nam deaths. Death from and in Vietnam was 100% preventable. Deaths from the virus pretty much are not near 100% preventable.

Exactly. Trump didn't order people to go out and put themselves at risk of getting the virus. Johnson on the other hand did order people to go to Vietnam.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    It was a question, my post was imprecise. It was asked if he deserved reelection since more had died than Vietnam...

Still activism...

It's phrased as a question, but the intent is to be an accusation. "Have you stopped beating your wife yet?" Is technically a question, but the purpose is to accuse the person of being a wife beater. It's an accusation. That's what I was saying.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    It's phrased as a question, but the intent is to be an accusation. "Have you stopped beating your wife yet?" Is technically a question, but the purpose is to accuse the person of being a wife beater. It's an accusation. That's what I was saying.

I got an infraction for saying that to a member as an example of a loaded question, members and mods not recognizing it as rhetorical.

Kudos to mods for reversing the infraction when I explained it to them.

The first time I ever heard it was when my pastor said it to me in a slightly crowded hallway, I was dumbfounded.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    https://newspushed.com/anti-lockdown-demonstrator-falsely-accused-of-holding-white-supremacist-sign/

Disgraced ex-“fact checker” for The New Yorker who had to resign because she posted a tweet falsely accusing double-amputee vet employed bt ICE of having a Nazi tattoo gets caught again, this time for posting tweet picture altered to make it appear an anti-lockdown protester was carrying a sign that said “Work sets you free.” It actually said “Set small business free”.

Talia's still at, huh?

She's pretty much a disgrace, but I do remember her on Jeopardy! for two distinct reasons...

4D6F68F900000578-0-image-a-105_1529472744027.jpg

Top Bottom