• ...and so much more!
  • edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Any woman (or man for that matter) going around in public with a mask on their face makes me suspicious of them.

And I would suggest that if it becomes main stream in this country, then us men ought to get in on the "fun" by wearing masks too.
    A PERFECT "fashion statement" for an "equal rights" WESTERN society... LOL :-)
    Can't you just see when a man buys a new suit, the clerk asks him, "do you need a tie or mask with your new suit"... :-)

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    they just made these illegal in france. I think its awesome. I agree that if your wearing a mask you have something to hide and Im gonna treat you differently. we even used this to sneak the U.S. backed president back into afghanistan. seriously dressed him as a woman!

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    they just made these illegal in france. I think its awesome. I agree that if your wearing a mask you have something to hide and Im gonna treat you differently. we even used this to sneak the U.S. backed president back into afghanistan. seriously dressed him as a woman!

I would add to what you say that if this type of dress can be normalized in this country, we can expect terrorists to use it as a means to attack us.

When somebody is in essence wearing an over sized gunny sack over their self with eye holes, there's NO way to know if it's a man or woman, or if they're carrying bombs or weapons on them, etc.

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    How would anyone ever get laid if they're all wearing masks and moo-moos?

The species would cease to exist.

That explains for the forced marriage and institutionalized rape.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Any woman (or man for that matter) going around in public with a mask on their face makes me suspicious of them.
    Does that include these guys?

swat_team.jpg

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Does that include these guys?

swat_team.jpg

YES, it does include these guys.

The people I help pay to enforce the laws NEED to have the courage of their convictions to make ARRESTS in an OPEN and UPRIGHT manner, with a VISIBLE face, badge, and name plate on their uniform.
    WHY?
    Because it reduces the chances of abuse of power.

It's human nature that when someone in what is basically a "mob" is given direct power over another's person along with COMPLETE anonymity, that being able to hide who they are will INCREASE the chance they will do things they wouldn't ordinarily do.

So NO, I don't even trust a cop who thinks he/she was to wear a mask and completely hide who they are when he/she interacts with me in his/her OFFICIAL law enforcement duties.

If you interact with ANYBODY and identity yourself as a law enforcement officer, your identity should be out in the open.

Last edited:

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Actually the more I think about it. It could be time to cut back on all this women's rights business. Putting those big black robes on them in the summer should take some of the starch out of their shorts. Make them walk behind us. Think how much safer the roads would be without them driving. No voting, no schooling, no employment, no talking to men not in their family. And if they still get mouthy, you throw them a beating.

seanamus

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    Actually the more I think about it. It could be time to cut back on all this women's rights business. Putting those big black robes on them in the summer should take some of the starch out of their shorts. Make them walk behind us. Think how much safer the roads would be without them driving. No voting, no schooling, no employment, no talking to men not in their family. And if they still get mouthy, you throw them a beating.

im really starting to be OK with this :yesway:

Top Bottom